+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

zhang4

Feb 20, 2017
Hi all - I did my ceremony on October 26th and still have not received my certificate (sent the singed oath on that day too, but my online status still shows the ceremony is in process). Do they send certificate after changing the status to complete?

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Hi all - I did my ceremony on October 26th and still have not received my certificate (sent the singed oath on that day too, but my online status still shows the ceremony is in process). Do they send certificate after changing the status to complete?
You should call their customer service to find out what's going on. Your application should have been updated by now. It's possible that they didn't get your oath form or the size was to heavy for them to download. I can remember someone saying something like that recently. The person only found out after calling their customer service though.

zhang4

Feb 20, 2017
You should call their customer service to find out what's going on. Your application should have been updated by now. It's possible that they didn't get your oath form or the size was to heavy for them to download. I can remember someone saying something like that recently. The person only found out after calling their customer service though.
Thanks - is it the generic contact number or is there is specific number for this?

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
hello everyone just wondering how it will be onlne citizenship test ? it's hard or easy? and what is the time I should take my test can anyone advice me please and thanks.

zhang4

Feb 20, 2017
It's the general number. Be sure to enter your UCI when prompted
Thanks. Just emailed them and they said they didn’t receive my consent form ( which I have submitted it before the ceremony). I was shocked to find out this was the reason that they are holding off my certificate

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Thanks. Just emailed them and they said they didn’t receive my consent form ( which I have submitted it before the ceremony). I was shocked to find out this was the reason that they are holding off my certificate
Glad you were able to figure that out. Things should move forward now

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014

mask123

Nov 18, 2021
My profile got updated yesterday in the portal and I see an oath scheduled date for Feb 9, 2022 - haven't received the email invite though. yayyy!!!

Please update it in the tracker. Thanks
HI..is your application for single member or family? I am trying to understand if applications with family are taking more time to finalise than the single applicants. Thanks

michael_vu

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Inland
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016