+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
hey guys, do you recommend re-submitting the application? mine was delivered on April 23rd but still no AOR
Don't worry, I am 24th April applicant and still waiting for the AOR. It is very unlikely that IRCC loses so many applications. It will eventually come, just a waiting game.

Reactions: Padispoint

Padispoint

Aug 27, 2017
Mine is also delivered on the 24th of April and still waiting for the AOR

Mine is not on the list yet. Cant edit the tracker..

App sent - 21st April
delivered -24th April
Location - Calgary, AB
AOR - ????

Reactions: niazche

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would encourage those of you (who are still waiting for AORs) to reach out to your local MP to ask them to inquire about your application with the IRCC on your behalf. I think it might help.

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys! Mine received on April 9th, no Aor yet. Already called CIC but can’t help as nothing on systems. Can I sent my file again to Cic? Or is it worth waiting more? I did give all required document as they asked, I might forget to stamp behind the picture but not sure, they haven't sent my file back yet. Any advise?

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
Hello guys! Mine received on April 9th, no Aor yet. Already called CIC but can’t help as nothing on systems. Can I sent my file again to Cic? Or is it worth waiting more? I did give all required document as they asked, I might forget to stamp behind the picture but not sure, they haven't sent my file back yet. Any advise?
If I were you, I would wait. IRCC can't loose all those applications, that's very unlikely. The AOR will eventually come, don't worry!

alpha2012tr

Star Member
Sep 18, 2016
Hi Guys,

Just to confirm, this is the AOR, right? If yes, just received now over email. I will update the file accordingly.

thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: APPLICATION FOR CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. We will review your
application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required.
All citizenship applicants between 18 and 54 years of age on the date they sign their application
must meet language and knowledge requirements to become a Canadian citizen. If this includes
you, you will need to:
• Demonstrate competence in basic communication in English or French.
• Pass a written or if necessary, an oral test on your knowledge of Canada and the rights
and responsibilities of citizenship

supercake

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
VANCOUVER
Hi Guys,

Just to confirm, this is the AOR, right? If yes, just received now over email. I will update the file accordingly.

thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: APPLICATION FOR CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. We will review your
application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required.
All citizenship applicants between 18 and 54 years of age on the date they sign their application
must meet language and knowledge requirements to become a Canadian citizen. If this includes
you, you will need to:
• Demonstrate competence in basic communication in English or French.
• Pass a written or if necessary, an oral test on your knowledge of Canada and the rights
and responsibilities of citizenship
Indeed it is. Congrats!

luckymain

Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
IELTS Request
L,W,R-5.5 S-7 overall 6.0
File Transfer...