+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

alpha2012tr

Star Member
Sep 18, 2016
Hi Guys again, thanks for all the congrats' replies. Hoping everyone in this forum will get the result soon.
I also got the "In Process ecas" online and I saw the first step which is app received.
I also want to thank the Admin of the file for updating our status. Really appreciate it.
Ok guys going good, got a response on the election day of US 2020 - Nov 3th. this might be a sign to me? :D who knows.

alpha2012tr

Star Member
Sep 18, 2016
by the way, is there anybody who knows that what's the closest IRCC office for Oakville? How can I get this info? thanks.

vindhu

May 12, 2020
Not to worry still 45% in this thread yet to receive our AOR , currently Feb and March second wave is going on . We should see very soon next week I guess .
Hey Thanks! By the way I received AOR on Nov 01,2020 after that i cannot link my Application online to CIC account, Hope every one get AOR soon

Reactions: O'canada

O'canada

Oct 21, 2020
Hi Guys again, thanks for all the congrats' replies. Hoping everyone in this forum will get the result soon.
I also got the "In Process ecas" online and I saw the first step which is app received.
I also want to thank the Admin of the file for updating our status. Really appreciate it.
Ok guys going good, got a response on the election day of US 2020 - Nov 3th. this might be a sign to me? :D who knows.
Good to hear .. congratulations . More to come

O'canada

Oct 21, 2020

Can you please update the tracker about your In Process

O'canada

Oct 21, 2020
Looks like " In Process" Started for April Folks from Last week ( Normal Processing)
Hopefully we will see more this month

O'canada

Oct 21, 2020
@prudhvi

Please let thread members Knows who is having Permissions to Update the Tracker ?
Can you please Include the Tracker Link in your First Post
Thanks