+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

Eric0525

Sep 15, 2020
There are few folks who didn't receive. May be it got lost in the spam folder . As long as your status shows we received you are good to go .
Something like this below

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April XX, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October XX, 2020.
Thank you! This looks exactly like what I saw on my applicant portal!

Reactions: O'canada

O'canada

Oct 21, 2020
Thank you! This looks exactly like what I saw on my applicant portal!
Then you are in the safe hands . Take a beer and chill , happy moments :). Await for your In Process status may be it takes 8 weeks I guess. Currently the February folks are receiving In Process Status

keypad

Sep 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
15-10-2013
Med's Done....
26-10-2013
Passport Req..
15-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
29-09-2015
Hello y'all! My online status changed to "application received" but I have never received an email from IRCC. Does this mean my application is complete? Please advice thanks!
Check your spam folder. If that doesn't help, you should give them a call and confirm your email address is the correct one in their records. If not get that corrected asap else you may lose future correspondence too.

O'canada

Oct 21, 2020
Check your spam folder. If that doesn't help, you should give them a call and confirm your email address is the correct one in their records. If not get that corrected asap else you may lose future correspondence too.
So true , last week I called to know about my status . Unfortunately they have secondary contact phone numbers different than that is mentioned in my application. It's good to check with them once you get AOR ensure our details are correct.

At times it mess up with the details during the time we received our PR card in case you move address or province

bambii__

Nov 15, 2017
So true , last week I called to know about my status . Unfortunately they have secondary contact phone numbers different than that is mentioned in my application. It's good to check with them once you get AOR ensure our details are correct.

At times it mess up with the details during the time we received our PR card in case you move address or province
Hi there, just curious how you can see your application in a portal if all were sent in paper format?

thank you

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all! I received AOR today on October 26.
I sent my application on April 5 and it was received by CIC on April 9.

Reactions: supercake

Masplong

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Med's Done....
25-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2014
LANDED..........
Soon :)
April 9 from Winnipeg no AOR
Worse yet, I moved from Winnipeg to Vancouver 2 months ago and have no idea if my application was returned to Winnipeg or no!
Contacted IRCC but nobody has a clue. They're the worst!
Finally received my AOR today October 26
Application sent April 6 from Winnipeg and received April 9.
Single and moved to Vancouver recently. If someone could add me to the sheet, I would appreciate it. Thanks

Mehrkija

Sep 25, 2020
Hi all,
I got my AOR on October 23. My application received on April 3.
I have checked my ECAS and i found that my current mailing address is different from my current home address which is not correct. Both should be the same.
Can i update the information by myself in ECAS or i should call CIC and ask them to correct my mailing address information? Thanks

O'canada

Oct 21, 2020
Hi all,
I got my AOR on October 23. My application received on April 3.
I have checked my ECAS and i found that my current mailing address is different from my current home address which is not correct. Both should be the same.
Can i update the information by myself in ECAS or i should call CIC and ask them to correct my mailing address information? Thanks
congratulations, on your AOR

Call IRCC, they will update the address 1- 888-242- 2100

Reactions: Mehrkija