Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2014
LANDED..........
Soon :)
April 9 from Winnipeg no AOR
Worse yet, I moved from Winnipeg to Vancouver 2 months ago and have no idea if my application was returned to Winnipeg or no!
Contacted IRCC but nobody has a clue. They're the worst!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: supercake

zhang4

Feb 20, 2017
April 9 from Winnipeg no AOR
Worse yet, I moved from Winnipeg to Vancouver 2 months ago and have no idea if my application was returned to Winnipeg or no!
Contacted IRCC but nobody has a clue. They're the worst!
at least you were able to speak to them. They couldnt provide any info on your app? they are in a mess sorting things out

Masplong

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Med's Done....
25-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2014
LANDED..........
Soon :)
at least you were able to speak to them. They couldnt provide any info on your app? they are in a mess sorting things out
Couldn't get through the phone. I sent a webform and got the same old generic reply that everyone gets, ie we are working on applications received before January 14 blah blah.
If IRCC is this disorganized in their work and how they process applications, I don't think they should be charging us $630 for this mediocre service.

zhang4

Feb 20, 2017
Couldn't get through the phone. I sent a webform and got the same old generic reply that everyone gets, ie we are working on applications received before January 14 blah blah.
If IRCC is this disorganized in their work and how they process applications, I don't think they should be charging us $630 for this mediocre service.
i tried webform but didnt get any Reponses. I remember when i was applying for PR a few years ago, they would at least sent a non-reply email indicating they have received your request.

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
Guys even January applicants are still waiting for their AOR, so why are you so nervous about getting yours? I am April 6th applicant, only one from the 6th who did not receive AOR and thats just ok.

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Guys even January applicants are still waiting for their AOR, so why are you so nervous about getting yours? I am April 6th applicant, only one from the 6th who did not receive AOR and thats just ok.
My application was received on April 6 and I have NOT got AOR. Called them and got same Jan 14 story. I persuaded him to open my profile because I wanted to change number, and he confirmed there is no record of my application.

Will keep waiting and waiting

• Sad
Reactions: lauraDz

ms.mech

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
With File
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2017
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
My application was received on April 6 and I have NOT got AOR. Called them and got same Jan 14 story. I persuaded him to open my profile because I wanted to change number, and he confirmed there is no record of my application.

how do you know if he did actually check it or just said it doesnt exist

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013

I was referring to the google spread sheet that I am the only one, from that spreadsheet from April 6th, who did not receive AOR. Please add your info to https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U27V95kWlCVYWB0zye7DvqoXSkyqxgbA31eEJ_TKO6Y/edit#gid=1316748968

At the same place, you can check the rest of the months if you wish. So you will notice that 88% of January applicants received AOR, 66% from February, 53% from March, and 51% from April. I do understand that some people did not update their info, however, there are many of those who have applied a few months before you, and me, and they are still waiting. So if I see that all applicants before me receive their AOR or their application gets returned, and I don't get any message, then I will start worry.

By the way, your profile doesnt exist until they open up your profile, so there is no recod of your, mine or any other applicant who did not receive AOR.

Reactions: AmericanCanadian007