Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update,

Application type: Single
Physical presence days: 1353
Original Application Received Date: April 9, 2020
Returns On November 18, 2020, Due to Photograph missing Studio Stamp.
2nd time App sent on Date: Nov 23, 2020
App delivered Date: Nov 25, 2020
Thank you guys for the support. I guess I have to follow the November Application tracker now .

Reactions: nicolass

Naush4

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
On my ecas, the residential address is correct but my mailing address is my previous address in another city. I thought I updated it on ecas on October 27th(a day after receiving my AOR) but its been more than 3 weeks and the change has not reflected yet. Is anyone else having this issue? Or do I have to wait till a certain time to change my mailing address?
Our Ecas shows the same old mailing address that I filled up in my PR application, home address is correct as is my Canada address. Checked all 4 individual forms again, we had filled up Canada address both in home and mailing but don’t know why this error occurred (by IRCC)
I haven’t bothered to change it as I saw many people had the same issue here on Ecas so I thought may be it is intentional that they put our PR addresses there for previous reference or something.
All correspondence will be through emails anyways.
I donot want to change it and create confusion while my application is in process.

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
Our Ecas shows the same old mailing address that I filled up in my PR application, home address is correct as is my Canada address. Checked all 4 individual forms again, we had filled up Canada address both in home and mailing but don’t know why this error occurred (by IRCC)
I haven’t bothered to change it as I saw many people had the same issue here on Ecas so I thought may be it is intentional that they put our PR addresses there for previous reference or something.
I donot want to change it and create confusion while my application is in process.
I had the exact same issue as yours and had it changed, like some other applicants in this forum. Wouldn't hurt :)

srusht

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Mine too my mailing address was the old one today I have changed it is think I have to wait 2 weeks then check again

srusht

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Hi guys can any one tell me if AOR contains application number ,they told me that they have sent me an aor on 15 sept. But I received nothing is there any one like me and what is next after aor,

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Hi guys can any one tell me if AOR contains application number ,they told me that they have sent me an aor on 15 sept. But I received nothing is there any one like me and what is next after aor,
Check your spam/junk folder as sometimes email gets pushed to that folder.

Also, you can call IRCC and ask them for your file number as well. if not, you can send them web forum request and they can send you details.

srusht

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Check your spam/junk folder as sometimes email gets pushed to that folder.

Also, you can call IRCC and ask them for your file number as well. if not, you can send them web forum request and they can send you details.
I sent web form through which they told me that they sent me aor on Sept. And next they will send my file to nearest ircc office for appointment but no refers to any file no, I have checked the spam too

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
I sent web form through which they told me that they sent me aor on Sept. And next they will send my file to nearest ircc office for appointment but no refers to any file no, I have checked the spam too
You can call IRCC helpline to confirm your email in there system. Also, you can send webform requesting your application number and they will send it.

circuit

Aug 7, 2014
My wife recently applied for citizenship. There was a question whether she filed taxes in the last 5 years. She did for 2017, 2018 and 2019 and she marked as yes for both required to file and taxes filed. This was done with help from CRA. However did she also have to mention 2016 and 2015. She immigrated to Canada in August of 2017. Was never in Canada before that. So she only mentioned those 3 years.

Looking for anyone with same experience to answer. If they got AOR.