+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> April 2020 AoR - Join Here <<<***

Marknakhle

Jun 1, 2020
According to the ImmiTracker - noone. As for my application (21st of April) the only update I have is Medicine Passed (30th of June). Even Eligibility hasn't been verified yet.
Yes true, but it seems they're back to the normal operating timeline, and started issuing ppr knowing canadian airports will open on the 31 August, so they resumed processing all applications that are stuck on/or before the MEP. I reckon we will start noticing updates in the eligibility updates and background checks as well as ppr's, let's just hope for this.

missKP

Jun 3, 2020
Yes true, but it seems they're back to the normal operating timeline, and started issuing ppr knowing canadian airports will open on the 31 August, so they resumed processing all applications that are stuck on/or before the MEP. I reckon we will start noticing updates in the eligibility updates and background checks as well as ppr's, let's just hope for this.
We have nothing but hope in fact))) As for traveling to Canada, on our local forums there are a lot of discussions that landing is possible now but there are strict rules - proof of booked apartment, etc. Thank you for info about reopening on the 31 August. I DO hope that Canada will reopen also its VACs around the world because we can't pass biometrics now((

Marknakhle

Jun 1, 2020
We have nothing but hope in fact))) As for traveling to Canada, on our local forums there are a lot of discussions that landing is possible now but there are strict rules - proof of booked apartment, etc. Thank you for info about reopening on the 31 August. I DO hope that Canada will reopen also its VACs around the world because we can't pass biometrics now((
Yes exactly, I already did the biometrics in jule, in lebanon, but now the VAC and the embassy are temporarly closed due to the damages that happen in their offices because of the blast. They will reopen again i guess next week once there done with all the repair and maintenance. I just got the RPRF request 3 days ago and paid it, and my AOR is on 28 April, so I hope that this is a good sign.
Good luck!

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
According to the ImmiTracker - noone. As for my application (21st of April) the only update I have is Medicine Passed (30th of June). Even Eligibility hasn't been verified yet.
Did they ask for additional document ?

missKP

Jun 3, 2020
Yes exactly, I already did the biometrics in jule, in lebanon, but now the VAC and the embassy are temporarly closed due to the damages that happen in their offices because of the blast. They will reopen again i guess next week once there done with all the repair and maintenance. I just got the RPRF request 3 days ago and paid it, and my AOR is on 28 April, so I hope that this is a good sign.
Good luck!
I have paid application fees and RPRF together, so may be I won't get any notification till PR ))))))
And have you got any changes in your account? Like Eligibility Met or any other

Reactions: Sandhu8857

Marknakhle

Jun 1, 2020
I have paid application fees and RPRF together, so may be I won't get any notification till PR ))))))
And have you got any changes in your account? Like Eligibility Met or any other
Yes you true you will not receive a notification.
My eligibility on my profile is still showing under review, however i contacted the ircc and told me that i passed eligibility.

Reactions: Sandhu8857

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Here is my timeline till now for you all guys
Applied BOWP- 31 April 2020
WP expired - 1 May 2020
ITA 1 May 2020
AOR 6 May 2020( sent AOR via CSE webform for my BOWP, got reply that it has been received by responsible office.
MEP/BIL/ADR for RCMP 26 June 2020
Submitted RCMP 10 July 2020 (document you provided has been uploaded)
Additional documents changed to "we are reviewing the additional documents you provided" 13 July 2020
Applied GCMS - 24 July 2020
"Action required" changed to "submitted" on 26 July 2020
Ghost update Profile/Application updated - 30 July 2020 and additional documents changed to 'Not applicable' (racing heart beat when saw it)
Called CIC and was told that eligibility and security was passed on 30 July 2020 and only criminality is in process due to pending biometrics as Police clearance work is done.
Got GCMS notes- 12 August 2020 (says eligibility recommended passed by case analyst and then finally passed by officer on 30 July 2020, thats why had a ghost update.)

Waiting for biometrics.....................
My work permit expired on 1 May 2020, i filed my application on 6 May and same day i got my AOR and sent it via Webform and it was considered. Wish you best of luck for all you guys out there.

missKP

Jun 3, 2020
Yes you true you will not receive a notification.
My eligibility on my profile is still showing under review, however i contacted the ircc and told me that i passed eligibility.
That's great. The speed of processing has increased, I think.
Have you ordered GCMS notes? How much did you pay?

NewDestination

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
Here is my timeline till now for you all guys
Applied BOWP- 31 April 2020
WP expired - 1 May 2020
ITA 1 May 2020
AOR 6 May 2020( sent AOR via CSE webform for my BOWP, got reply that it has been received by responsible office.
MEP/BIL/ADR for RCMP 26 June 2020
Submitted RCMP 10 July 2020 (document you provided has been uploaded)
Additional documents changed to "we are reviewing the additional documents you provided" 13 July 2020
Applied GCMS - 24 July 2020
"Action required" changed to "submitted" on 26 July 2020
Ghost update Profile/Application updated - 30 July 2020 and additional documents changed to 'Not applicable' (racing heart beat when saw it)
Called CIC and was told that eligibility and security was passed on 30 July 2020 and only criminality is in process due to pending biometrics as Police clearance work is done.
Got GCMS notes- 12 August 2020 (says eligibility recommended passed by case analyst and then finally passed by officer on 30 July 2020, thats why had a ghost update.)

Waiting for biometrics.....................
My work permit expired on 1 May 2020, i filed my application on 6 May and same day i got my AOR and sent it via Webform and it was considered. Wish you best of luck for all you guys out there.
Woooh processing speed for ur application was fast. What is ur processing center do u know? Congratulations and thanks for sharing

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
Hello All,

FSW Inland
ITA: 4th March
AOR: 6th April.
MEP : 23th June
BIL: 23th June
Additional Doc: RCMP cert
Ghost Update: 24th June
Additional doc uploaded : 7th July
Review of additional documents became: "not applicable" on 8th July
Summary Status changed from "Your action is required" to "Submitted": 24th July

I submitted the web form on 29 july to confirm that rcmp doc is received by them and status of my application.

I received response 3rd aug

The eligibility requirements are passed.
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification is in process

Update:

I also ordered gcms notes on 29th July and got them on 17 aug. extraction date 6 aug.

Primary office cpc ottawa

Eligibity: Passed
Security: not started
Criminality: in progress
medical: passed
info sharing: complete

Adr is received.