+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> April 2020 AoR - Join Here <<<***

aspirants

Jul 4, 2020
Hi All,

I had raised a web-form asking about the status and received below response:

The eligibility verification has been met.

· The security verification has not been initiated.

· The criminality verification is currently in progress..

can someone please help me understand here, does this means eligibility is passed and yet to be verified from senior officer? AOR- April 6th

Best wishes!

kate.tingchunlin

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
AOR: April 17th, 2020
GCMS Notes Request: July 13th, 2020
GCMS Notes Received: July 28th, 2020

Eligibility: Passed (Updated on July 7th, 2020)
Security:
Criminality: In Progress (Updated on June 10th, 2020)
Medical: Passed

Last edited:

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hello everyone, i raised a webform few days back and i got this reply

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
I am confused about background verifications, what does it mean, is it eligibility? Do they also refer eligibility to background verifications, and if yes, does it mean passed? Respected seniors please step in, or anybody has any insights.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hello everyone, i raised a webform few days back and i got this reply

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
I am confused about background verifications, what does it mean, is it eligibility? Do they also refer eligibility to background verifications, and if yes, does it mean passed? Respected seniors please step in, or anybody has any insights.
Background checks is a generic term that includes Criminality, Security Screening and Info sharing which happen at different stages of your application. Only after your Eligibility Review is "Passed" will your Security Screening start. Also see https://help.gcmsnotes.com/code/aor-to-ppr

mattchang0428

Jul 28, 2020
Hey guys, here is my case.
AOR: April 24
Medicals: upfront
Stream: pnp
inland
Wondering how do we do Biometrics under current circumstance. I haven't got any update about Biometrics from CIC.

sona.rane

Jul 22, 2020
Hii
I am also still waiting for mine. AOR 29 april2020. Pnp- inland
Hi there I got an update for my profile on 23rd July Mep passed and got BIL.. I hope you too shall have received an update... curious to know as we have same AOR... all will go well..all the best for your application

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi there I got an update for my profile on 23rd July Mep passed and got BIL.. I hope you too shall have received an update... curious to know as we have same AOR... all will go well..all the best for your application
It seem quite a few got an update yesterday. Congrats!

Reactions: sona.rane

vrajeshpatel

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
Is there anyone who can help me out as of today I got ghost update and my status for additional documents was “not applicable” ..!as additional documents was requested June 12 and I submitted on same day it was reviewed June 17 and med and Bil passed on June 26 and today I got additional documents “not applicable” It means my eligibility passed ???AOR May 05

Reactions: asdfghj

No.16

May 10, 2020
Is there anyone who can help me out as of today I got ghost update and my status for additional documents was “not applicable” ..!as additional documents was requested June 12 and I submitted on same day it was reviewed June 17 and med and Bil passed on June 26 and today I got additional documents “not applicable” It means my eligibility passed ???AOR May 05
Same here. Should keep you posted if any further updates received.

No.16

May 10, 2020
In main page today I also saw this. The status changed to "submitted" from "your action is required". But no change in my profile. i am also waiting for Biometric.

Any clue?

AOR: 22 April PNP outland
Status change from "action pending with you" to "submitted"