VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
I asked specifically to check the status of my application regarding eligibility. It's really hard to get through. Took me about 1 hour when trying to get transferred to an agent and then 35 mins waiting on hold..
Congrats!

sona.rane

Jul 22, 2020
Hi all,

PNP - Inland
AOR - 29th April 2020
No update in the profile since then...I tried calling IRCC and luckily got connected to the agent once last week.
The agent said they have received the application but the processing has not been initiated yet. They will update once the processing gets started.
Is there anyone with same status?

Thanks!!

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Any inland applicant who submits RCMP criminal record check has any ideas about how long its will take the status to change from “your doc was uploaded” to “your doc is being reviewed”?

Jan 23, 2020
Hi all,

PNP - Inland
AOR - 29th April 2020
No update in the profile since then...I tried calling IRCC and luckily got connected to the agent once last week.
The agent said they have received the application but the processing has not been initiated yet. They will update once the processing gets started.

Thanks!!
Hii
I am also still waiting for mine. AOR 29 april2020. Pnp- inland

Reactions: sona.rane

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Hi all,

PNP - Inland
AOR - 29th April 2020

Thanks!!
Weird. I am also PNP inland, AOR May 15, got BIL and MEP July 6. Don’t want to worry you but, yeah it’s weird for inland applicants to experience such a delay.

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
Hello All,

FSW Inland
ITA: 4th March
AOR: 6th April.
MEP : 23th June
BIL: 23th June
Additional Doc: RCMP cert
Ghost Update: 24th June
Additional doc uploaded : 7th July
Review of additional documents became: "not applicable" on 8th July
Summary Status changed from "Your action is required" to "Submitted": 24th July

Angeltemmy

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Good day all,
Please I have a question, a friend got nominated by Manitoba, and is about to accept nomination in her express entry account, but wants to remove her spouse's ielts result after accepting the nomination as it has expired before she recieves ITA.
Is it possible to change this after accepting nomination before receiving ITA?

$am

Star Member
May 6, 2020
UPDATE

AOR : CEC-APRIL 24th / Waiting for biometrics

On June 23rd had a ghost update in my profile. Logged into my account, saw “Application updated” and But Nothing changed in profile. and then when I logged in again Main page shows Application stage submitted.

I have raised a webform yesterday to check status of eligibility. Can anybody share how much time usually it takes to get answer of webform???

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Any inland applicant who submits RCMP criminal record check has any ideas about how long its will take the status to change from “your doc was uploaded” to “your doc is being reviewed”?
They asked me to upload RCMP criminal record check. I did on 26 june but status doesn’t changed to your doc is being reviewed. I think they kept our file aside

May 14, 2018
UPDATE

AOR : CEC-APRIL 24th / Waiting for biometrics

On June 23rd had a ghost update in my profile. Logged into my account, saw “Application updated” and But Nothing changed in profile. and then when I logged in again Main page shows Application stage submitted.

I have raised a webform yesterday to check status of eligibility. Can anybody share how much time usually it takes to get answer of webform???
In main page today I also saw this. The status changed to "submitted" from "your action is required". But no change in my profile. i am also waiting for Biometric.

Any clue?

AOR: 22 April PNP outland

Irfan23

Nov 12, 2018
Hello all,

I raised a webform yesterday, got MEP & BIL today. Progress bar 49% complete.

Visa application center VAC are closed throughout India, as per the CIC website https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/where-to-give-biometrics.asp .

Is there anyone else as well from India waiting to give Biometric ?

wishes,
Bull
Just got an update on one of the groups. Pakistan is reopening VFS of 3rd August so for India, it might start soon.

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/pak/en/can/news/vac-reopening

Irfan23

Nov 12, 2018
Hi,

Any one here in this thread waiting to get the biometric done for more than a month.
Received biometric Letter -June 9th
Already crossed the default 30 days period.

Did anyone heard when passport center will open for bio-metric as now its open only for selected services.

Thanks
Just got an update on one of the groups. Pakistan is reopening VFS of 3rd August so for India, it might start soon.

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/pak/en/can/news/vac-reopening

Reactions: Seenam