+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> April 2020 AoR - Join Here <<<***

sunil saini

Apr 16, 2020
Are your returning to Canada anytime soon? I would suggest responding AFTER you return.
Thank you for reply. I was thinking the same but Canada banned India for 30 days. I can’t come back before 23 May. Is there any timeframe in which I have to reply for that email.

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Wgat
Hello, yesterday I received email from ircc client portal to confirm that I am currently in Canada and last port of entry. Unfortunately, I am not in Canada and I cannot use that portal while I am outside Canada. What should I do now ?? Any suggestions please
[/QUOTE
What’s your AOr and VO sunil?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Thank you for reply. I was thinking the same but Canada banned India for 30 days. I can’t come back before 23 May. Is there any timeframe in which I have to reply for that email.
Did the email say anything about deadlines? I’ve seen a case in this April 2020 thread that IRCC followed up after 30 days of not receiving a response. The first email was sent to the consultant’s email instead of the applicant’s then it got buried in the emails. So after 30 days, IRCC followed up and that’s when the consultant saw it and forwarded it to the applicant.

Hoping Canada will lift the ban soon so you can return. Stay safe in India! The news are heartbreaking.

sunil saini

Apr 16, 2020
No, there is no deadline in the email. I just wanted to confirm that is there any deadline. But my medical is expiring on 12 May and I can come back after 23 May if Canada will not extend the travel ban. Should I wait till the end of May ?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
No, there is no deadline in the email. I just wanted to confirm that is there any deadline. But my medical is expiring on 12 May and I can come back after 23 May if Canada will not extend the travel ban. Should I wait till the end of May ?
Oh, that’s tricky as you need to have a valid medical before your COPR will be issued. Did you call IRCC to confirm it was indeed expiring on 13 May or if they extended it already?

sunil saini

Apr 16, 2020
Oh, that’s tricky as you need to have a valid medical before your COPR will be issued. Did you call IRCC to confirm it was indeed expiring on 13 May or if they extended it already?
I didn’t call them and I can’t call from outside Canada. I guess it is expiring on 12 May, as I had medical on 12 May and usually medicals are valid for one year.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I didn’t call them and I can’t call from outside Canada. I guess it is expiring on 12 May, as I had medical on 12 May and usually medicals are valid for one year.
Medicals expire one year after IRCC has received it. Usually within 10 days after you get your medical. I was asking because there are cases where IRCC extends the medical when it’s already near expiry.

I’m just assuming this but after you reply to that email, let’s say, when you come back. IRCC will check if your medicals is still valid then, which it won’t. They’ll send it back to the medical officer for reassessment whether you need a new one or they’ll just extend it before they issue the COPR.

Duygu1.

Jan 14, 2023
Here is my timeline till now for you all guys
Applied BOWP- 31 April 2020
WP expired - 1 May 2020
ITA 1 May 2020
AOR 6 May 2020( sent AOR via CSE webform for my BOWP, got reply that it has been received by responsible office.
MEP/BIL/ADR for RCMP 26 June 2020
Submitted RCMP 10 July 2020 (document you provided has been uploaded)
Additional documents changed to "we are reviewing the additional documents you provided" 13 July 2020
Applied GCMS - 24 July 2020
"Action required" changed to "submitted" on 26 July 2020
Ghost update Profile/Application updated - 30 July 2020 and additional documents changed to 'Not applicable' (racing heart beat when saw it)
Called CIC and was told that eligibility and security was passed on 30 July 2020 and only criminality is in process due to pending biometrics as Police clearance work is done.
Got GCMS notes- 12 August 2020 (says eligibility recommended passed by case analyst and then finally passed by officer on 30 July 2020, thats why had a ghost update.)

Waiting for biometrics.....................
My work permit expired on 1 May 2020, i filed my application on 6 May and same day i got my AOR and sent it via Webform and it was considered. Wish you best of luck for all you guys out there.
Hello friend,
I am in the similar situation. My PGWP is expiring in 10 days. I am thinking to apply for BOWP without an ITA and AOR to buy some time. I am so frustrated and stressed.
Did you explain that you didn’t have an ITA while applying for BOWP in a letter clearly? What did you type in the letter? If you could share your experience with me, it would be greatly appreciated

Ssandhu88

Jan 18, 2024
Hello, yesterday I received email from ircc client portal to confirm that I am currently in Canada and last port of entry. Unfortunately, I am not in Canada and I cannot use that portal while I am outside Canada. What should I do now ?? Any suggestions please
Hi I am in similar situation, I received the portal 2 email while outside canada. Did you receive any further instructions from ircc