+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
@legalfalcon
Please I need urgent help.i have been asked to submit my pof again and the money isn't in the account
How do I go about it?
They didn't specify how many months bank statements.
I can collect the money but how do I explain it?
What are the reasons I tell them why it's no more in the account
And can I use gift deed from my dad to fulfill the statements.
How many months statements am I to submit?
Also I sold.my car previously to complete my Statements as at Marc 2020.
Please it's urgent
The only thing that can be done is to transfer the funds to the same account and show them the balance somewhat similar to before.. you shudn’t hav used the funds untill the process was complete.. but I understand covid delayed things nd there must’ve been a necessity.. wait for @legalfalcon to reply to get an expert opinion though.. best of luck

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
Just spoke to an agent, security has still not started, seems like my file is untouched after I gave my biometrics

Maclose

May 15, 2020
The only thing that can be done is to transfer the funds to the same account and show them the balance somewhat similar to before.. you shudn’t hav used the funds untill the process was complete.. but I understand covid delayed things nd there must’ve been a necessity.. wait for @legalfalcon to reply to get an expert opinion though.. best of luck
Thank you ..still waiting for him

Maclose

May 15, 2020
@legalfalcon please kindly help me respond ,I have less than 3 days to submit

tashkey

Feb 26, 2020
Turkey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-04-2020
Passport Req..
25-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2022
Al7mdulillah! The long awaited email is here.

FSW-O
AOR: 30 April 2020
COR: Turkey
VO: Paris
PPR: 25 January 2022

I wish everyone still waiting to get their PPRs so so much luck! It's right around the corner guys, don't lose hope!

Reactions: Psyoptica

LittleBoBeep

Jan 17, 2022
Al7mdulillah! The long awaited email is here.

FSW-O
AOR: 30 April 2020
COR: Turkey
VO: Paris
PPR: 25 January 2022

I wish everyone still waiting to get their PPRs so so much luck! It's right around the corner guys, don't lose hope!
Congratulations!!! That is great news! If you don’t mind, were all your stages passed or it was security not started? When did you get remedicals?

tashkey

Feb 26, 2020
Turkey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-04-2020
Passport Req..
25-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2022
Congratulations!!! That is great news! If you don’t mind, were all your stages passed or it was security not started? When did you get remedicals?
Thanks! I gave my Biometrics in July 2020, Medicals were submitted and passed in February 2021, and I submitted my Police Certificates in October 2021 but don't know about when I cleared security. I didn't order any GCMS notes. My medicals are expiring in a week or so, but they haven't requested remedicals for now.

Reactions: LittleBoBeep