+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Are you FSW/CEC Inland/Outland?
What's your latest status?
I can see movement in 2020 applicants only for last two weeks. Check these two threads for the latest trends.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/the-outlander-ppr-thread.744023/page-9

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/fsw-worldwide.739338/page-752
The latest update was that "You do not need a medical exam." Mine have expired now.

blinkymila

Dec 15, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
I've got another update from our Local MP in regards to my FSW application from April 2020 and my CEC application from August 2021.

Looks like FSW is just frozen with no movement since June 2020.

"There are no updates with your federal skilled worker PR application that was submitted in April 2020. It is still in process at the Ottawa office and all verifications remain the same:
  • Eligibility passed
  • Criminality in progress
  • Security not started
  • Medical passed but expired. No reassessment has been made yet of extension or resubmittal.
CEC PR application submitted in August 2021 is in process at the Sydney, Nova Scotia office. Verifications are as follows:
  • Eligibility, criminality, medicals not started
  • Security passed
There is a note on file that your IRCC case officer will be reviewing your file again within the next few weeks. I will follow up again in about 3-3 weeks and let you know if there are any updates."

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
I've got another update from our Local MP in regards to my FSW application from April 2020 and my CEC application from August 2021.

"There are no updates with your federal skilled worker PR application that was submitted in April 2020. It is still in process at the Ottawa office and all verifications remain the same:
  • Eligibility passed
  • Security not started
  • Medical passed but expired. No reassessment has been made yet of extension or resubmittal.
CEC PR application submitted in August 2021 is in process at the Sydney, Nova Scotia office. Verifications are as follows:
  • Security passed
There is a note on file that your IRCC case officer will be reviewing your file again within the next few weeks. I will follow up again in about 3-3 weeks and let you know if there are any updates."
Your Local MP office is so good doing follow ups. Mine just responded with the same info you would get from a webform.

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020

• Eligibility passed
  • Security not started
  • Security passed
When did your medical expired for fsw inland application?