+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Dhindsa08

Jan 26, 2021
Ahmm I can’t really say anything about speeding up. But I have been trying to IRCC directly through calls, webforms, GCMS from last 10 months, kept on getting same response. I sent letter to MP last week and received response after two days from them.
The response I got from my local MP is this
This is the update on your file from IRCC:

• Online application was received April 19, 2020
  • File is being processed in the Nova Scotia office
  • Eligibility and criminality passed
  • Security not started. Definitely expect delays since India is only working on critical operation levels and will not be responding to any of Canada’s request to verify the police clearance you have provided.
  • Medicals expired Mar 22, 2021 but were extended to Mar 22, 2022
  • Noted that you had submitted ATip requests on your file 3 times. Note that each time you submit an ATip request the office needs to stop working on all files including yours and respond to the request so this only slows down the whole process for all of the files being reviewed by your officer. Status updates are provided on your online account.

All I can say you can try sending a letter.

sid371

Jun 1, 2021
your post gives so much hope, i am bcpnp mar 25,2020 and then cec, did you got an email for your medical extension or you came to know by logging in the portal, my medical is expired too- not updated in the portal but I called ircc this morning and they informed it was extended at the end of may
What do you mean by bcpnp then cec?

also how do you call IRCC, everytime I try to call, all I get is that due to high call volume we can’t transfer and then they call is disconnected.

blinkymila

Dec 15, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
To me it is risky!! what was your MP suggestion on that case? What exactly MP do? Does the MP have any influence on the procedure?
The MP just said to be patient and that the delays are due to Covid.

they can speed up the process but it’s all depending on the officer who gets the request

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
Ahmm I can’t really say anything about speeding up. But I have been trying to IRCC directly through calls, webforms, GCMS from last 10 months, kept on getting same response. I sent letter to MP last week and received response after two days from them.

• Security not started. Definitely expect delays since India is only working on critical operation levels and will not be responding to any of Canada’s request to verify the police clearance you have provided.
  • Noted that you had submitted ATip requests on your file 3 times. Note that each time you submit an ATip request the office needs to stop working on all files including yours and respond to the request so this only slows down the whole process for all of the files being reviewed by your officer. Status updates are provided on your online account.

Could you please let us know what did you wrote to MP to get this reply?
Thanks

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
Long time lurker, but wanted to let everyone know, it's finally happening :) FSW getting cleared.

ITA - Mar 4 2020 (FSW - Inland)
AoR - Apr 24, 2021
First Portal Email: June 3, 2021
(From VLU, OSC Office)
Login Credentials: June 10, 2021
COPR: June 24, 2021
Congrats :) your AOR wa just in 2021?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg

They lied about ATIP request here. Your request has nothing to do with the officer who process applications and he is not involved in it at all.

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
I think you have to call them. If they haven't started processing it. You will get refund. Best is to call and ask
I submitted a webform. Getting a hold of them on phone is a pain.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Finally got my COPR today. Details in signature. @legalfalcon I have a pending work permit application. Do I have to cancel it myself or will it get cancelled automatically?
It will be cancelled automatically. However, you can send a webform and ask IRCC to cancel and see if you can get a refund, if the processing has not started.

gocanada01

May 10, 2021
I recently applied for GCMS notes and on the security page there was this :

name types status validity date status update by status update date assignedby due date activity

***** security not started 2020/06/23 WBMRCR 2020/07/23 2-TUTYBKY

does this mean that they started security since last June and it is still not processed until now ???

Please help me.
FSW-O (USA)
My aor is 16 april 2020
eligeb passed
medical renewed 05 may 2021
criminality passed since september 2020

Jun 29, 2021
Thanks for all the posts everyone! Created an account just to share and give some home. Received EcoPR today!

Expand signature
CEC Inland

AOR: 28th April 2020
Medical: Passed/Extended May 2020 (June 6, 2021)
Biometrics Submission: November 2020
PR Confirmation Email: June 10th
PR portal email: June 14, 2021, Submitted on Same Day
COPR: June 29, 2021
PR Card: Waiting
VO: CPC OTTAWA