+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

shahbaz001

Mar 5, 2020
Hi,

Is there anyone whose dependent is outland and primary inland got COPR recently? Its been 15 months now, getting frustrated.

danyalejandro

Aug 7, 2015
British Columbia
Hi,

Is there anyone whose dependent is outland and primary inland got COPR recently? Its been 15 months now, getting frustrated.
I'm on the same boat, CEC inland, dependent outland, no progress. I don't think we're going to get any priority until our dependents can travel to Canada. We're waiting for the government hotel requirement to stop or for my dependent to get fully vaccinated to enter.

suji@03

Jan 25, 2020
Congrats :) your AOR wa just in 2021?
Hi
I got my login credentials on june10. Myself and my spouse are in canada so uploaded the documents in the portal but my 5 years old kid is in india.. so him sent am email to that portal id itself.. because initially i declared him as residing out of canada… but i got portal credentials for hime too.

till now myself and spouse even we dint get copr.. it still shows “ review with ircc”.

where did you see ur COPR in the portal or in the online application.. plz let me know

thanks

tanujgyan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Hi
I got my login credentials on june10. Myself and my spouse are in canada so uploaded the documents in the portal but my 5 years old kid is in india.. so him sent am email to that portal id itself.. because initially i declared him as residing out of canada… but i got portal credentials for hime too.

till now myself and spouse even we dint get copr.. it still shows “ review with ircc”.

where did you see ur COPR in the portal or in the online application.. plz let me know

thanks
The copr will be uploaded in portal. It took 2 days for us

MexicanInNB

Feb 18, 2021
Hello, everyone

I’m glad to read you all again.

Called IRCC this morning, and agent told me that my application was “Scheduled to be finalized” (first time I heard of this concept), because everything was passed.

I don’t want to get my spirits up -been through a lot already-, but wanted to ask you guys if this is normal, and how long does it usually take from here.

Agent said that they only needed to close the file and send me the virtual landing.

AOR: April 2020
Stream: PNP FSW EE Inland

Thank you for any comments or input

@legalfalcon

Regards,

raj90

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Long time lurker, but wanted to let everyone know, it's finally happening :) FSW getting cleared.

ITA - Mar 4 2020 (FSW - Inland)
AoR - Apr 24, 2021
First Portal Email: June 3, 2021
(From VLU, OSC Office)
Login Credentials: June 10, 2021
COPR: June 24, 2021
When was your eligibility recomnded pased and passed bu officer?
Thnks

jbpadilha

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-04-2020
Huge silence here. I guess the agents didn't work this week

MexicanInNB

Feb 18, 2021
I was thinking the same. I hope they haven't stopped working on the back logged files all together.
I thought the same the last couple of days. No movement in the group at all. But last Tuesday agent confirmed that my application had everything passed and was scheduled to be wrapped up. I don’t how this part works. It just made me feel good. Though it’s Friday, the end of the week, and I have not heard from them. Any thoughts?