+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

LizPR

Jul 10, 2019
I have the same situation. My application according to the GCSM was approved on Nov 27 and not updates since then. Can you please share what you asked on the webform to get it forwarded to the officer?

Thanks and congratulations!
Hi! I feel your pain, it was really painful for me as well to just only wait until hopefully somebody finalizes my application.
I basically attached a copy of my GCMS notes where it says approved and addressed that:
1. it has been 4 months since my application was approved as per my GCMS notes attached but there has been no updates.
2. where is my application at

10 days after i submitted the webform, i got a reply saying "we have forwarded it to the responsible office". they didn't answer any of my questions that I addressed in my webform tho. But the very next business day - i got my COPR. I would highly suggest to submit the webform and address the issue! Good luck! :)

TOTTI10

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Hi! I feel your pain, it was really painful for me as well to just only wait until hopefully somebody finalizes my application.
I basically attached a copy of my GCMS notes where it says approved and addressed that:
1. it has been 4 months since my application was approved as per my GCMS notes attached but there has been no updates.
2. where is my application at

10 days after i submitted the webform, i got a reply saying "we have forwarded it to the responsible office". they didn't answer any of my questions that I addressed in my webform tho. But the very next business day - i got my COPR. I would highly suggest to submit the webform and address the issue! Good luck! :)
Thank you for the detailed response :) Much appreciated!

Reactions: LizPR

tanujgyan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
I just checked and as per cic website they are processing applications between 24 may and 30 may. I am planning to call ircc tomorrow and ask why may applications are being finalized and not april files. It should be first come first serve. Has anyone tried asking this specifically before

Reactions: Lizz456

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
I just checked and as per cic website they are processing applications between 24 may and 30 may. I am planning to call ircc tomorrow and ask why may applications are being finalized and not april files. It should be first come first serve. Has anyone tried asking this specifically before
You can ask. The call agents do not have any influence and they do not have any information about their processing. They’ll just give you the scripted Covid excuse and tell you to wait or send web form. It’s just a waste of time really to call them except you have documents, address or phone numbers to add or change and issues like that

Reactions: tanujgyan

cck1986

May 8, 2020
I have a question. If they ask you, how do you know officially how many applicants applied in April and how many got CoPR and how do you know it is not done for April yet? What will be your answer. They will also say, you cannot compare your application with others and every application is different.
P.S. I am also an April applicant waiting for updates and who has tried almost all ways including contacting MP and with realization, that nothing in our hands , waiting

Reactions: tanujgyan

Seenam

May 1, 2020
Hi guys,

I just got my CoPR letter yesterday and wanted to share with you guys! Can't believe this really happened !

AOR April 28, 2020
Medical passed June 25, 2020
Biometrics October 21, 2020
Background Check Nov 3, 2020
Eligibility and Final decision March 22, 2021

I ordered GCMS notes twice and they both showed my application was approved since November 2020. but there was no updates so I submitted webform and also I called IRCC and addressed the issue last week.

I got my webform response last Friday saying they will forward it to the responsible office and i got my CoPR yesterday. It has been a long journey but i'm happy it's done! Good luck to all of you guys! :)
Many Many Congratulations! Can you please tell if you are inland or outland

tanujgyan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
You can ask. The call agents do not have any influence and they do not have any information about their processing. They’ll just give you the scripted Covid excuse and tell you to wait or send web form. It’s just a waste of time really to call them except you have documents, address or phone numbers to add or change and issues like that
I think you are right I didn't call them just sent a webform. Hopefully they will reply

tanujgyan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
I have a question. If they ask you, how do you know officially how many applicants applied in April and how many got CoPR and how do you know it is not done for April yet? What will be your answer. They will also say, you cannot compare your application with others and every application is different.
P.S. I am also an April applicant waiting for updates and who has tried almost all ways including contacting MP and with realization, that nothing in our hands , waiting
I think that's the only option. I sent a webform hopefully they will reply something

Reactions: nousername2020

birwin91

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Had two ghost updates yesterday, called IRCC this morning and they told me all stages were passed and just waiting on Final Decision, and that I would be contacted about a "virtual in-person landing appointment". Finally some potential good news maybe for earlier 2020 applicants (AOR = April 27th 2020). VO = Ottawa, but being transferred to Etobicoke.

I know I still have a potential while to wait for Final Decision and all that, but sitting in the stew of "Criminality In Progress, Security Not Started" was so disgraceful on their part.

I've been contacting my MP, the Minister of Immigration, constantly calling, sending webforms, requesting GCMS notes. Minister of Immigrations office also finally replied to my third email this morning, to confirm I had passed all my stages and I would be contacted by about my landing interview.

Reactions: amala1611

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
Hi guys,

I just got my CoPR letter yesterday and wanted to share with you guys! Can't believe this really happened !

AOR April 28, 2020
Medical passed June 25, 2020
Biometrics October 21, 2020
Background Check Nov 3, 2020
Eligibility and Final decision March 22, 2021

I ordered GCMS notes twice and they both showed my application was approved since November 2020. but there was no updates so I submitted webform and also I called IRCC and addressed the issue last week.

I got my webform response last Friday saying they will forward it to the responsible office and i got my CoPR yesterday. It has been a long journey but i'm happy it's done! Good luck to all of you guys! :)
Many Congrats :)
I hope this came as a result of officers activities not due to your push and press by asking notes or calling them :D:D I can not understand why we should beg them so hard to release at least some information about their process

Reactions: birwin91

KarthikKrtk

Mar 25, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
11-04-2020
File Transfer...
09-06-2020
Yes I have asked this to IRCC agent. He said this data is not the one processing right now. It is based on past 3 months approval rate. click on the question mark next to the time displayed in the IRCC page (Ex. May 24 and 30, 2020 (?))