Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Hey everyone,

earlier I used to see the date under

Review of medical results
June 10, 2020 You passed the medical exam

since last week it has changed to

You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Does this mean that my medical result is extended?
I also got a ghost update when this changed.

Reactions: Annie.1011

yadhvirgill

Nov 30, 2020
Hey everyone,

earlier I used to see the date under

June 10, 2020 You passed the medical exam

since last week it has changed to

You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Does this mean that my medical result is extended?
I also got a ghost update when this changed.
It means your medical is expired and they will let know if they extend it or ask you to redo. Most of time is extended

Reactions: Annie.1011

BhavikPatel

Mar 26, 2019
Hey Guys
Just received a call from a Friend, July 2020 Aor CEC inland with 3 dependants, he had a very complex application, as he was accused and arrested for a crime, but later was found not guilty( long story, it had to something with CRA scams) He got his application Approved and got COPR’S the same day. I am April 3 2020 AOR, everything passed accept security, nothing complex, and I’m still waiting for a decision. Just frustrated, IRCC is basically lying with all this COVID excuses and complex applications, why don’t they just say the truth that, we have all applications from April on hold, until we clear 80% applications from later months. IRCC IS DOING MIS-REPRESENTATION I THINK!! Lol

Reactions: PR2020

CECAprilhope

Jan 14, 2021
Hey Guys
Just received a call from a Friend, July 2020 Aor CEC inland with 3 dependants, he had a very complex application, as he was accused and arrested for a crime, but later was found not guilty( long story, it had to something with CRA scams) He got his application Approved and got COPR’S the same day. I am April 3 2020 AOR, everything passed accept security, nothing complex, and I’m still waiting for a decision. Just frustrated, IRCC is basically lying with all this COVID excuses and complex applications, why don’t they just say the truth that, we have all applications from April on hold, until we clear 80% applications from later months. IRCC IS DOING MIS-REPRESENTATION I THINK!! Lol
:mad:

Hamidishfaq

Dec 16, 2019
Hi,

Hope everyone's doing well. Just had a quick question, might have been answered before but I saw multiple answers so I am not sure and decided to ask again. When I applied for my PR, I only had 6 months of experience working in Canada so I was invited under the FSW Inland program. I was lucky enough to be able to keep my job during this rough last year and am now at 1.5 years of work experience in Canada. So, I was wondering if I should and if there is even a way for me to update this on my profile and have any hopes of being reclassified under CEC or have any other impact on my application overall?

Also, some time ago I posted my frustrations regarding the visa extension delays after my work permit got extended and I am happy to report that after waiting for almost 3.5 months, my visa application has finally been approved, Alhamdulilah. I submitted my passport last week and should be getting it back soon. I did submit a couple of webforms but only received generic replies. So, for those of you who are in a similar situation, we have no other option but to wait.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

P.S: Just tagging @legalfalcon here as I have seen them being quite active and gracious with their time and effort in answering queries on this forum.

Regards,
Hamid

jcpn

Feb 28, 2020
Hi,

Hope everyone's doing well. Just had a quick question, might have been answered before but I saw multiple answers so I am not sure and decided to ask again. When I applied for my PR, I only had 6 months of experience working in Canada so I was invited under the FSW Inland program. I was lucky enough to be able to keep my job during this rough last year and am now at 1.5 years of work experience in Canada. So, I was wondering if I should and if there is even a way for me to update this on my profile and have any hopes of being reclassified under CEC or have any other impact on my application overall?

Also, some time ago I posted my frustrations regarding the visa extension delays after my work permit got extended and I am happy to report that after waiting for almost 3.5 months, my visa application has finally been approved, Alhamdulilah. I submitted my passport last week and should be getting it back soon. I did submit a couple of webforms but only received generic replies. So, for those of you who are in a similar situation, we have no other option but to wait.

P.S: Just tagging @legalfalcon here as I have seen them being quite active and gracious with their time and effort in answering queries on this forum.

Regards,
Hamid
I am on this same situation... but I don’t think we can change programs now. I would be interested in changing for CEC. If you find a way, please let me know!

Reactions: Hamidishfaq

tanujgyan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Hey guys, I ordered CBSA notes under privacy act and got an email from them asking for clarification about what kind of notes i want? In my case my criminality is pending. so i wanted to check if they have something on that in their notes. Any ideas what kind of notes should i ask for? Should it be CBSA immigration client file

birwin91

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Hey guys, I ordered CBSA notes under privacy act and got an email from them asking for clarification about what kind of notes i want? In my case my criminality is pending. so i wanted to check if they have something on that in their notes. Any ideas what kind of notes should i ask for? Should it be CBSA immigration client file
I don't think you should be ordering the notes through CBSA, CBSA is border control. You want the notes through the Immigration department. This will show you the officers notes and what has been processed in your file.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi,

Regards,
Hamid
When you crate your profile, your experience as on that day is taken into account to see under which program you qualify, FSW / CEC / PNP.

If you qualified under FSW, and you submitted your application under FSW, then your application will be processed as FSW. Any changes post submission do not matter as your application is locked as on the day you apply.

To apply under CEC, you will have to submit a new application.

Reactions: Hamidishfaq

tanujgyan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
I don't think you should be ordering the notes through CBSA, CBSA is border control. You want the notes through the Immigration department. This will show you the officers notes and what has been processed in your file.
Thanks for your reply. The reason I ordered cbsa notes is because I read somewhere on the forum that they are more detailed than ircc notes. As my file is stuck on criminality and security I wanted to see what's going on their end

TOTTI10

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Thanks for your reply. The reason I ordered cbsa notes is because I read somewhere on the forum that they are more detailed than ircc notes. As my file is stuck on criminality and security I wanted to see what's going on their end
I ordered from CBSA before and asked for GCMS notes. Just write your want the GCMS notes of your PR Application

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
So bad that many april 2020 are left . I see alot of post apr 2020 are getting copr.

Each applicant is different...
In this covid situation...
Please wait...
listening this from many months.

Closer to complete anniversary of aor.
Exactly :( All business are back to work just because the vaccination is running but still they bring Covid 19 excuse for their poor service. These office jobs can be done even at computer while staff working at home!!!!

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
Same here but I’m confused on one thing in the email it says “Even when your application is complete, you may not be able to travel to Canada right away.” They don’t know I’m in CEC inland applicant? I’m wondering may be they think we are Outland that’s why it’s a delay in the processing?? Quite confused ?
Ohhh Really! this is strange :O