+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
On their official website, they say that they are processing May AORs. When will they process April AORs? Will they be processing June AORs after? or they are going backwards (i.e April AORs next)?
i hv same questions.. plus 1 additional question about inland applicant under various program, what about their applications as they all are travel exempt are in canada ?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
hi @caipsnotes @NOC98 Thanks for the reply. Also my spouse obtained her PCC along with me on dec 18, 2019 in india. But she landed in canada for the first time in Jan 30,2020. When we submitted our application in express entry, it was valid.I saw in multiple forums that there should not be gaps. My eligibility is passed, criminality in progress , security not started. So, do i need to get new pcc for my spouse and submit it as she stayed in india for 42 days after getting pcc. Please help.
Hi. not required, if one is then IRCC will contact you.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
:DD It seems that there is a block out of notes as well, probably notes results come after you already got COPR Hopefully.
i wish that i get copr before.. it seems so unreal because of the wait that we all
hv to go through.. hoping best for april aor forgotten applications...

BhavikPatel

Mar 26, 2019
Good Afternoon Friends.

Have been following this Forum Since AOR, here are the Details.

AOR-April-3-2020

BIL and Medicals-June 18

Biometrics Submitted- October-26

Called in December and January mulitiple times- Eligibility Passed, Criminality- In-Progress Security-Not Started

Called first week of February- Criminality Passed Security Not Started

Called 3 times in the last 2 weeks Same Status

During my last call I asked them, why is my security not started, She replied maybe your other background checks are taking time, it will be started in couple of weeks. I do not understand, whats going on, It will be a year soon, I promise if I do not get a decision on my application before that. I will yell at the call center agent this time. They can reject my file if they want too.

Its beyond crazy how they are dealing with this situation. LIFE IS STUCK AT A POINT!! CANNOT BUY A HOUSE, CANNOT BUY A BUSINESS, CANNOT CHANGE JOBS.

I am a CEC applicant with 1 dependent

Please advise me if someone here is in the same situation as me.

What are your thoughts on my situation @legalfalcon

Reactions: pbhanot

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Good Afternoon Friends.

AOR-April-3-2020

BIL and Medicals-June 18

Called in December and January mulitiple times- Eligibility Passed, Criminality- In-Progress Security-Not Started

During my last call I asked them, why is my security not started, She replied maybe your other background checks are taking time, it will be started in couple of weeks. I do not understand, whats going on, It will be a year soon, I promise if I do not get a decision on my application before that. I will yell at the call center agent this time. They can reject my file if they want too.

Its beyond crazy how they are dealing with this situation. LIFE IS STUCK AT A POINT!! CANNOT BUY A HOUSE, CANNOT BUY A BUSINESS, CANNOT CHANGE JOBS.

First of all, the call centre agents do not process your application, and yelling at them does not help. There are many applications stuck in the same state.
Security only starts after it is initiated by IRCC. A security screening request is a message transmitted to National Security Screening Division (NSSD) and screening partners after which the security starts. For inland applicants this is fairly quick as they only go though a record check as compared to a comprehensive screening for outland applicants. However, if security has not been initiated, nothing much can be done.

To read on how security screening is done, record check vs comprehensive screening, when it is initiated and the security screening manual, see https://bit.ly/3b4cTUr

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
Good Afternoon Friends.

AOR-April-3-2020

BIL and Medicals-June 18

Aor april 06 , i can share that it has been really hard to wait and getting stuck in this process and of uncertainty.

try to distract yourself with something else and keep checking your status on bi weekly or monthly and not more. If you check daily or more often then it causes more anxiety and stress.

no one can expedite the process sadly.

Reactions: amala1611

jbpadilha

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-04-2020
They are holding our applications because of the return they have to do it in our profile.
They should finish our applications, then reimburse us some day. I don't even want this money back. It's nothing compared with our lives.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Sharing that I got my eCOPR today from the PR confirmation portal.

AOR 20 April

Portal timeline:
1st email: 5 Jan (Agent: JR***)
Credentials: 9 Jan

I received two emails: 1) there’s an update from the PR confirmation portal (COPR is available for download) and after a few hours 2) “you are now a PR” email. (Agent: TT****)

COPR is expiring end of March which coincides with my medical expiration.
Update: I got my PR card today from CPC-Sydney.

Annie.1011

Feb 5, 2020
Just saw I had a ghost update. Anyone else?

AOR April 16th
Yes, me too. I got a GU and "medical passed" changed to "you do not need medical exam". I think my medical test was expired. Do we have to retake medical test or they will automatically extend it?