+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Shash93

Nov 16, 2020
Yes, me too. I got a GU and "medical passed" changed to "you do not need medical exam". I think my medical test was expired. Do we have to retake medical test or they will automatically extend it?
I see no change on mine at all.

From what I’ve seen, majority of medicals are automatically extended. If they require a remedical they will let you know.

vince_thewang

Oct 5, 2020
My application is finally APPROVED! Let me share the timeline again!
Single CEC Inland(Toronto). CPP-Ottawa, AOR: April 17, 2020, MEP: June 9, 2020, Additional documents provided on July 21, 2020, BIO: October 19, 2020. Eligibility/Security/Criminality: Passed on Jan 8, 2021. Again was asked to provide additional documents on Jan 14, 2021, which were provided on Jan 15, 2021. Here I am now, received an update and "decision has been made, my case is finally approved! BTW, I was under "Review Required" since July.
Guys, I totally understand how frustrated this is. Waiting is definitely part of the adventure, a test of your faith. don't lose hope, you never know what tomorrow may bring.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Single CEC Inland(Toronto). CPP-Ottawa, AOR: April 17, 2020, MEP: June 9, 2020, Additional documents provided on July 21, 2020, BIO: October 19, 2020. Eligibility/Security/Criminality: Passed on Jan 8, 2021. Again was asked to provide additional documents on Jan 14, 2021, which were provided on Jan 15, 2021. Here I am now, received an update and "decision has been made, my case is finally approved! BTW, I was under "Review Required" since July.
Guys, I totally understand how frustrated this is. Waiting is definitely part of the adventure, a test of your faith. don't lose hope, you never know what tomorrow may bring.
Congratulations!! Why were you under review required?

jsjagday

Mar 6, 2020
what was they asking?????????

jbpadilha

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-04-2020
Congratulations
Can I ask you if you have dependents outside of Canada?

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
congrats!! good to see someone with aor april get copr..

RoopKaur95

Sep 30, 2020
My timeline is exactly same as you , with no additional docs requested, bio given oct 2nd but still no update

askele

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
They updated their website saying that they are now processing May 17 to May 23 applications. Last week it was May 10 to May 16.

WHAT is going on? What have APRIL applicants done to not be processed? Why is their system so biased? Can we raise a webform and enquire about this? What do you guys think? I am CEC Inland and my application is not complex, and i am pretty sure many people on here are on the same boat.

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
They updated their website saying that they are now processing May 17 to May 23 applications. Last week it was May 10 to May 16.

WHAT is going on? What have APRIL applicants done to not be processed? Why is their system so biased? Can we raise a webform and enquire about this? What do you guys think? I am CEC Inland and my application is not complex, and i am pretty sure many people on here are on the same boat.
I thought the same when they said back in january that they were working on august applications. The next update was that may 10-may 16 one but it wasn't clear if they'd been working backwards from august to may in the meantime.

but seeing as how they are now saying may17, i'm guessing they just jumped back 3 months and are working down the backlog instead of reverse order.

that's a pure guess though, I have no real data to back that up other than the above. My AOR is may 2nd, and despite it appearing like they're working down from May 10th to the present, they have suddenly started taking steps on my file after months of nothing. So I think the reality is that there's a lot more nuance to their processing procedures than the simple statements they are publicly sharing.

• Angry
Reactions: Sidd_Sanghvi