+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Khjordan

Aug 5, 2020
Has anybody other than CEC got CORP these days? I applied under PNP and my file was approved more than 4 months ago but still waiting for CORP yet.

tanujgyan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Hey guys I have a question regarding bowp. My bowp was approved on Jan 27 2020 and they said they have mailed the new wp. The attached approval letter in my account says that my new permit is valid for 1 year and things and in the note section it says it's not a valid travel document and it doesn't permit you to stay in canada. My current wp is expiring on Feb 13. Will there be an issue if I don't receive the new wp by then in mail?

SandeepCanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hey guys I have a question regarding bowp. My bowp was approved on Jan 27 2020 and they said they have mailed the new wp. The attached approval letter in my account says that my new permit is valid for 1 year and things and in the note section it says it's not a valid travel document and it doesn't permit you to stay in canada. My current wp is expiring on Feb 13. Will there be an issue if I don't receive the new wp by then in mail?
If you have applied 30 days before your current WP expires you are in implied status and you can continue your work and stay. Yes, it not valid travel document for travel you need TRV.

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
Hello,
I have submitted my express entry application on April 2020 ( all the required document submitted online) and my biometric submitted on October2020 . Since that time according to my profile the process time is 100% full and saying under process.
I sent email and I informed that my application is in criminal check step now, I am wondering how long it takes for this step to be finalize and what is the next step after that?

Thank you so much,

Last edited:

SandeepCanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hello,
I have submitted my express entry application on April 2020 ( all the required document submitted online) and my biometric submitted on October2020 . Since that time according to my profile the process time is 100% full and saying under process.
I sent email and I informed that my application is in criminal check step now, I am wondering how long it takes for this step to be finalize and what is the next step after that?

Thank you so much,
We all are waiting...same time line no idea what next...

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
We all are waiting...same time line no idea what next...
Yes, I wish I can find someone here who was a bit earlier than us based on submitting time (those who already submitted on early March for example) are they still waiting?
I am wondering which group of applicants based on submitting time could reach to the point of being ask for their pictures and passport for PR card?

KitKat22

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020

SandeepCanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Yes, I wish I can find someone here who was a bit earlier than us based on submitting time (those who already submitted on early March for example) are they still waiting?
I am wondering which group of applicants based on submitting time could reach to the point of being ask for their pictures and passport for PR card?
If you are CEC Inland you will get COPR in email or you get email to create profile in portal.

If you get COPR directly you need to send two photos to respective visa office. If you got for profile creation then you need upload the photos in portal. Based on friend experience who got recently a sep AOR..

SandeepCanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Which Visa office you belong to ?

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
If you are CEC Inland you will get COPR in email or you get email to create profile in portal.

If you get COPR directly you need to send two photos to respective visa office. If you got for profile creation then you need upload the photos in portal. Based on friend experience who got recently a sep AOR..
What is CEC ?