+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Khjordan

Aug 5, 2020
I had a call with an agent today.
He told IRCC is currently working with 25% of working capacity. He also told that, wherever your file is, it has to be finally transferred to the local immigration office since it is the local office that the CORP letter is issued from.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
I had a call with an agent today.
He told IRCC is currently working with 25% of working capacity. He also told that, wherever your file is, it has to be finally transferred to the local immigration office since it is the local office that the CORP letter is issued from.
Not always the case,someone based in Vancouver posted he received COPR from Ottawa.

Jun 05

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Hello friends today I got my copr details update. It was long journey but finally got it . My file was internally approved in October as I called cic many times. In recent time they told me my file is in Etobicoke. So I mailed at Etobicoke office and they replied me on my file. Followed by work permit approved and next day copr update on profile .
Congratulations

itisimrankhan

Feb 3, 2021
I called IRCC and they told me that my criminality is still in progress. The agent says she can't see my biometrics. Although my portal shows that Biometrics completed on October 18th. We were exempted for biometrics because we gave them for an earlier application. Did anyone else face this kind of problem where portal says the biometrics are complete but agents say they don't see it on file? and that's why criminality is still in progress after more than 3 months?

SandeepCanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
I called IRCC and they told me that my criminality is still in progress. The agent says she can't see my biometrics. Although my portal shows that Biometrics completed on October 18th. We were exempted for biometrics because we gave them for an earlier application. Did anyone else face this kind of problem where portal says the biometrics are complete but agents say they don't see it on file? and that's why criminality is still in progress after more than 3 months?
I faced same and I raised a webform and they confirmed they have received my Biometrics.

Reactions: itisimrankhan

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
If think on positive note does IRCC working on files based on Biometrics submission Date ?
I don’t think so. There are people who have bio in December and got COPR in January, while there are lots who have in October and still waiting.

Khjordan

Aug 5, 2020
I have a employer specific work permit. However, can I have another part time job with another employer while working for my current employer?

jbpadilha

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-04-2020
I have a employer specific work permit. However, can I have another part time job with another employer while working for my current employer?
It's an unrelated topic, but I am afraid you can't. Closed Work Permit allows you to work for that specific employer. only

jbpadilha

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-04-2020
Thank you for your reply and allow me with a follow up question. Can I have another part time job if I have BOWP?
I guess so as long you continue with your actual employer.