+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

yadhvirgill

Nov 30, 2020
Anyone got COPR even if their medical got expired? or any instruction to redo it? I’m curious that due to my expired medical my file is not moving forward. Although as per my last GCMS notes my Eligibility is passed but Criminality is in progress that was back in July.

yadhvirgill

Nov 30, 2020
I think IRCC agents still working on Windows 98 with 128 MB memory drive that’s why there is a delay. We should create gofund me page to buy them some latest advanced technology and hope they will process our files faster. If I compare my timeframe with creating a baby I would be a proud dad of a newborn who just born few weeks ago and more concentrate in changing diaper instead worrying about my PR application.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I think IRCC agents still working on Windows 98 with 128 MB memory drive that’s why there is a delay. We should create gofund me page to buy them some latest advanced technology and hope they will process our files faster. If I compare my timeframe with creating a baby I would be a proud dad of a newborn who just born few weeks ago and more concentrate in changing diaper instead worrying about my PR application.
Hahaha, not to that level but they did acknowledge the lack of equipment to take home.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/may-2020-aor-join-here.686609/post-9096141

unnipbvr

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Hi congratulations,

i got the copr document number and expiration on my cic account, but no credentials yet or anything. My copr expires on 2/28/2021
congrats to you too..
my expiry is 3/23/2021.

My attorney said, will get COPR in a few days time. i hope its not the portal route

Garykalra14

Oct 22, 2020
Hello friends today I got my copr details update. It was long journey but finally got it . My file was internally approved in October as I called cic many times. In recent time they told me my file is in Etobicoke. So I mailed at Etobicoke office and they replied me on my file. Followed by work permit approved and next day copr update on profile .

Reactions: D-star and CEC_490