+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Robertogogr

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Hi all!
My wife and I finally got our permanent resident application approved after 9 month :D! IRCC portal showed all the details and COPR file number. We also got an email from IRCC Calgary with the same information, they confirmed than our eCOPR is available in our permanent resident confirmation portal which is not yet, hopefully tomorrow!

Best of luck to y´all!

Sanju_S

Jul 12, 2020
Hi all!
My wife and I finally got our permanent resident application approved after 9 month :D! IRCC portal showed all the details and COPR file number. We also got an email from IRCC Calgary with the same information, they confirmed than our eCOPR is available in our permanent resident confirmation portal which is not yet, hopefully tomorrow!

Best of luck to y´all!
Congrats . When you submitted your biometrics

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
Where did you get request to create profile in PR portal? I have also received my CoPR today but it does not mention anything other than sending photos to the lcoal visa office.
Also did you send just photos and copy of CoPR pdf to your local visa office?
CEC inland. Same thing, no one ever touched my case after July. AOR: April 17, 2020, MEP: June 9, 2020, BIO: Oct. 20, 2020.
IRCC requested RCMP PC in July which I already provided. However, only received MEP, the rest are all processing/reviewing.
smh, according to GCMS notes, my case is also with CPC Ottawa, secondary CIO.
i got rcmp requested in june and provided also. when did you give biometrics? i gave in nov 17...

i feel like biometrics and luck or watever the order they follow allows officier to review the file matters..

finger crossed they pick up our files soon..

FSW Inland
AOR: 6th April.
MEP : 23th June
BIL: 23th June
Additional Doc: RCMP cert
Ghost Update: 24th June
Additional doc uploaded : 7th July
Review of additional documents became: "not applicable" on 9th July
Summary Status changed from "Your action is required" to "Submitted": 24th July
OCT 20: GU(System Glitch)
NOV 16: Medical Expired (Status changed to you do not need medical)- medical expired as per gCMS notes on 14 nov
Nov 17 - Biometrics updated but not completed
Nov 19 - GCMS notes extracted on oct 27 - Same as in July
Status -Oct 27 -GCMS generated notes
Eligibility -Passed by case processing agent
Medical passed June 23
Security - Not started
Criminality - In progress
Info Shared - Complete
No-one touched the file since July.

VO - CPC Ottawa & Secondary - Centralized Intake Office

here is the full view. hoping for some progress in January end.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: jbpadilha
Jan 8, 2021
Where did you get request to create profile in PR portal? I have also received my CoPR today but it does not mention anything other than sending photos to the lcoal visa office.
Also did you send just photos and copy of CoPR pdf to your local visa office?
I got two emails from IRCC. The first one was sent by my local IRCC office which is in Calgary. and I had to verify my Name, UCI, email, date of last time entered in Canada and the location(Port of Entry). Once I sent this information, I got a second email with my login credentials for the PR portal which I uploaded my photo and address. I did not have to send my photo to the local visa office by mail.

Your process seems different from mine. But Congratulations on getting your COPR! :)

Reactions: manisingh2301

KMGV

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
Hi All,
Aor - 13 Apr
Medicals approved - 8 Jun
Biometricts - 4 Nov
Eligibility - Complete
Criminality - In Progress
Security - not started

When i called IRCC they said the Security would have started but the system update might not be done.
Waiting....
Hopefully I get COPR soon

Last edited:

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
Hi All,
Aor - 13 Apr
Biometricts - 4 Nov
Security - not started

When i called IRCC they said the Security would have started but the system update might not be done.
Waiting....
what does that mean "system update might not be done" ? is it gcms under the system you are referring?

intezar2020

Nov 24, 2020
Hi All,
Aor - 13 Apr
Biometricts - 4 Nov
Security - not started

Waiting....
Can you share your category please ?

joban_92

Oct 22, 2020
AOR- April 9th (CEC Inland)
Medical Changed To- You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Done- October 2nd (Service Canada-Brampton)
Eligibility- Passed
Security- Passed
Criminality- In Progress
Waiting for final decision...

Hello,
My medical was expired on October 31st and still did not get any update on this whether it will be extended or need to do again. Does anybody is having the similar situation with expired medical. Any help would be appreciated

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
Medical Changed To- You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Eligibility- Passed
Security- Passed
Criminality- In Progress

Hello,
My medical was expired on October 31st and still did not get any update on this whether it will be extended or need to do again. Does anybody is having the similar situation with expired medical. Any help would be appreciated
yes, my medical was done on oct 29 2019 but in gcms medical expiry was nov 14 2020. i didnt check till nov 16 2020. medical status changed to you do not need medical and till today its same.. its been 1 month and a half. i hv ordered gcms on dec 25 2020 to check wat progress has been made on my application.

Last edited:

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
Anyone noticed a change in the application status page? It looks different from last week...
yes, timeline bar is gone, hyperlink is also gone and message is smaller. someppl in the forum are saying its technical glitch or system problem.

i am curious to know if this has effected everyone or few.. from the forum seems like many ppl hv had this technical error..

KitKat22

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Eligibility- Passed
Security- Passed
Criminality- In Progress

Hello,
Same situation with expired medical and only criminality left to check. Also CEC inland. I spoke to the IRCC agent yesterday and she told that most likely medical will be extended internally; however, if not they will request a new exam.