+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

yadhvirgill

Nov 30, 2020
CEC Inland
AOR :- April 15
Medical Passed:- June 08 (expired in September but in the profile says they do not need medical right now will update if needed)
Biometric done:- October 26
Web form sent more than month back, same generic email “it’s under processing”
Requested for GCMS notes on November 19
Called IRCC agent last Friday, they said
Eligibility:- Passed
Security:- Passed
Criminality:-In process

Anyone would help me to understand, what’s going on in my application? Is IRCC deliberately delaying my file process or they are genuinely trying their best?

@legalfalcon I hope may be you can help me answer these questions for me

Thank you

tanujgyan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
got ITR - 9th April 2020
submitted file - 7th May 2020
Medical passed - 1st July 2020
Biometrics done - 6th Oct 2020
Biometrics updated in my application - 5th Nov 2020 (after submitting webform IRCC and tell them that my biometrics are done.)

Now, my application is showing 100% and still in the process.

After 7th Nov 2020, I also met representative of MP at my region to ask Immigration about my file. He told me that your Security and criminality are remaining and it will passed soon. He did not give me any timeline on it.
I also fill webform again and they replied after 15 days and told me that due to COVID-19, they have limited staff and they are trying to clear all files which are in process status.
I am also planning to meet the MP of my region. Would you recommend that. Is it useful?

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
CEC Inland
Medical Passed:- June 08 (expired in September but in the profile says they do not need medical right now will update if needed)

Anyone would help me to understand, what’s going on in my application? Is IRCC deliberately delaying my file process or they are genuinely trying their best?

Thank you
@yadhvirgill Everybody is facing delays with their application. In my limited experience, what I can tell you is your application won't be approved until the medicals are extended or they ask you to re-do it. A lot of people are in the same situation with their medicals, including me.
I read a post in Feb 2020 AOR thread which said their medical expired in April and its still not extended and no mesaage asking to re-do it either.
We need to hold tight until they start focusing on extending medicals because due to delayed processing times everybody's medicals are expiring.

Reactions: iptbill

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
CEC Inland

Thank you

Currently IRCC is not issuing nay COPRs to inlands, which most likely is because of CPC Ottawa not working.

You will just have to wait, like many others.

As regards your medicals, they would be extended if they have not been already.

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
Currently IRCC is not issuing nay COPRs to inlands, which most likely is because of CPC Ottawa not working.

so after 6 months they started biometrics with limited capacity and now cpc Ottawa not working. Is that they don’t intend to work this year or planning to start fresh in 2021 and 2020 applicants should now just enjoy holidays and not waste time and energy following up

Khjordan

Aug 5, 2020

Dear legalflacon, If you know, could you please share a little more details of how long and why CPC Ottawa has been closed and their re-opening plan?
I have been hoping that IRCC would speed up with issung CORP soon since I have been hearing that IRCC will soon open an website where applicants who final decision has been made to can easily submit their photos and information.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear legalflacon, If you know, could you please share a little more details of how long and why CPC Ottawa has been closed and their re-opening plan?
I have been hoping that IRCC would speed up with issung CORP soon since I have been hearing that IRCC will soon open an website where applicants who final decision has been made to can easily submit their photos and information.

The information is based on the trends. Hopefully by Feb-March things should start to get better. However, I am sure before that IRCC will implement online mechanism to validate COPRs.

They have already started testing it and send it to some applicants.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

DDEE

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
It has been more than 7 months now since my AOR, and my file (PNP-inland) has not been seen by an officer yet. My last note is from July by an agent (review required for the eligibility). Since then, nobody has touched it except registering my biometrics. Are they any others in the group who are in the same situation?
Thanks

kay2020

May 14, 2020
It has been more than 7 months now since my AOR, and my file (PNP-inland) has not been seen by an officer yet. My last note is from July by an agent (review required for the eligibility). Since then, nobody has touched it except registering my biometrics. Are they any others in the group who are in the same situation?
Thanks
same here, it's been 7 months since my AOR on April 26th and almost all the updates on my profile were in July, also submitted my upfront medicals September 1st its been 3 months no sign of medical passed its sucks but I guess we have to be patient

Maggie92

Nov 22, 2020
I gave my bio 2 months and 1 day ago.
my file was submitted 7 months ago.
no response still.....
Did you apply under CEC or FSW? My husband has his bio appointment tomorrow so just want to get an idea of when we can expect our COPR. Hopefully we all get ours soon

OHCanada20

Sep 15, 2020
Thanks
Hi i am pnp inland...OINP candidate...aor 29th April..on recommend pass since July 17th...biometry completed 22nd October...no movement since then...whats your visa office?