>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Fair_Enough

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Congratulations!! AOR and VO please?
CEC Inland
AOR - April 30
Medicals Passed - June 24
BIL - June 24 - Received call October 19 (Toronto/Midtown) - Appointment November 13
IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email received November 28

I have never called or issued GCMS/webform. But, the IRCC email has been sent from Etobicoke.

Reactions: kay2020 and NOC98

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
Is CIC website down or something? I got an " We're still working on your application." email today. Tried to login to my account but kept getting redirected to the language selection page after clicking sign in.

Reactions: iptbill

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
Yes, it is down; I haven't been able to access the Ircc online application and I just received a dummy email:

"You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an emaiL"

xiaoxiao123

Oct 30, 2020
Is CIC website down or something? I got an " We're still working on your application." email today. Tried to login to my account but kept getting redirected to the language selection page after clicking sign in.
That email means nothing in my opinion.
I got it today too, also got one a few months ago

SandeepCanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Yes, it is down; I haven't been able to access the Ircc online application and I just received a dummy email:

"You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an emaiL"
I too got the same email...As per email most of the work will be done once it nearing the estimation date. But the fact it going to more than two months the estimation date what was provided ...

Patel444

Nov 30, 2020
got ITR - 9th April 2020
submitted file - 7th May 2020
Medical passed - 1st July 2020
Biometrics done - 6th Oct 2020
Biometrics updated in my application - 5th Nov 2020 (after submitting webform IRCC and tell them that my biometrics are done.)

Now, my application is showing 100% and still in the process.

After 7th Nov 2020, I also met representative of MP at my region to ask Immigration about my file. He told me that your Security and criminality are remaining and it will passed soon. He did not give me any timeline on it.
I also fill webform again and they replied after 15 days and told me that due to COVID-19, they have limited staff and they are trying to clear all files which are in process status.

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
These mails are generally release get released when they do maintenance, they don’t mean anything.
some of apllicants with approved COPrs also received these emails.

sz1995

Nov 30, 2020
CEC Inland
AOR - April 30
Medicals Passed - June 24
BIL - June 24 - Received call October 19 (Toronto/Midtown) - Appointment November 13
IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email received November 28

I have never called or issued GCMS/webform. But, the IRCC email has been sent from Etobicoke.
Have you heard anything back from the portal after submitting address and picture? if yes, how long did they take to review everything?

Fair_Enough

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Have you replied back to their email with details? I have received a similar email today and my profile was created in an hour after my reply.
I did. I received the email on Saturday and replied the same day. Nothing so far. When you log in to your profile, would you be able to access your COPR or any sort of confirmation letter that you can use to update your SIN and Health Card?

Please keep us updated once you hear back from the portal regarding your PR card.

sz1995

Nov 30, 2020
I did. I received the email on Saturday and replied the same day. Nothing so far. When you log in to your profile, would you be able to access your COPR or any sort of confirmation letter that you can use to update your SIN and Health Card?

Please keep us updated once you hear back from the portal regarding your PR card.
The portal asks to enter current Canadian address, Confirm you are in Canada and add a picture. Once you submit all three, it says IRCC is reviewing the submitted stuff.

There is a button to download COPR, but I can't download anything yet. I think I need to wait for them to verify my address and add a COPR document.

I will update when there is any further progress for me.