notes says my application was approved on 9th oct

but still no copr

I saw : group name : cn Covid pace

any one know what that is

regards

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
I have a hunch that FSW INLAND will take at least 12 months and if you hv work permit or temporary status valid for longer then they will not process your file as urgent. This assumption is based on trend on this forum.
My work permit is expiring on Dec 10 man and I don't see any movement on my application until now. So, I don't think they give a damn about when your work permit is expiring lol. FSW Inland AOR 6th April.

Reactions: nousername2020

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
I called them earlier this week and shared my concern as to August applicants are getting COPRs and feb/march are still waiting. They said you should be happy to hear that yes i can see some movements in your file as some review took place. Honestly i call once a month and hear some movement happening and everything looks OK.

Every application is assessed individually so that's something we cannot comment on why this is picked first why that picked later.

Sometimes I do feel helpless to talk to these useless people but i do gather courage to talk to them once in a month to see if there is anything that i can feel good about, but feel sorry to waste my time.

I can order GCMS notes as well but as my friend said these are side orders, do you think anyone will even bother even to send back that on time. So just be patient and see how long they can drag.
Hang in there man. All of us are gonna get through it. Everyday all of us get one day closer to our COPR and PPR. We just don't know how many days are left but you do get one day closer to THAT day, don't you? :)

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
Hang in there man. All of us are gonna get through it. Everyday all of us get one day closer to our COPR and PPR. We just don't know how many days are left but you do get one day closer to THAT day, don't you? :)
I believe that that this is the most optimistic view I have heard in this forum. Hopefully we all will get the golden email very soon

Reactions: pbhanot

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
that’s very optimistic, but I do see other side that any day beyond six month is depriving people of potential opportunities in market which they can available if they are permanent resident

happy to wait but they can show some signs of application being moved. But answering calls Like dumb makes no sense, I know I am able to Manage but many people have genuine reasons to worry, what about them.

being Slow is part of their system or they intentionally do it

what back ground checks they do for CEC whom they grant work permits after 150 days , they just sleep on that applications, I am sure they do all this at that point. Can’t they leverage from those checks.

i am surprised work permit renewals time is 150-180 days . Same time as PR processing..
but these kind of analysis really worries me that some thing is really not operating correctly

either the Staff is underpaid and they underperform and applicants Suffer., could be one of the main reason

Last edited:

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
I agree with opportunities. two big SW companies have said that we would love to consider you if you hv pr.

So it is disappointing to know that you are qualified but still hv to wait for ircc to approve your application.

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
I agree with opportunities. two big SW companies have said that we would love to consider you if you hv pr.

So it is disappointing to know that you are qualified but still hv to wait for ircc to approve your application.
so, that’s the point they r depriving people here of opportunities by keeping them on hold. It’s not loss of time but opportunity cost which is what people loose if they get better opportunity in market.

Reactions: nousername2020