Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-Apr-2020
I just received a request for additional documents, in relation to my "Masters/PhD studies" per their request pdf. The only fields open in the application profile are two new lines to upload CV for me and my partner.

I called IRCC yesterday and the agent told me the only remaining step is Security, which has not been started yet. Now I got this ADR, and some people say it's a sign that they've initiated Security checks. Fingers crossed!

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
Any FSW Inland who has received CoPR lately? I have been a silent reader and only see CEC candidates with CoPR.
I am FSW inland applicant Aor 6 april. i think that its slowest category just before fsw outland. No one has touched my file since july so basically 5 months no one care to process it. It might be due to increase in work load or less no of officer. Whatever it is . it is frustrating.

Reactions: pbhanot

intezar2020

Nov 24, 2020
I am FSW inland applicant Aor 6 april. i think that its slowest category just before fsw outland. No one has touched my file since july so basically 5 months no one care to process it. It might be due to increase in work load or less no of officer. Whatever it is . it is frustrating.
Any specific reason why this group is treated any different than CEC inland ?

OHCanada20

Sep 15, 2020
Dont worry even inland PNP is not behind, i am sitting on recommend pass since 17th July and not an inch moved. PnP class are the biggest loosers as we pay 1500 extra and still not getting any updates.

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
Don’t worry , even CEC also are same queue, I am in since early March and my colleagues with august just got approved. So its not even luck but depends upon how smart the reviewing officer is, if the person reviewing is idiot u can never say how long it may take

Reactions: Twee

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Don’t worry , even CEC also are same queue, I am in since early March and my colleagues with august just got approved. So its not even luck but depends upon how smart the reviewing officer is, if the person reviewing is idiot u can never say how long it may take
I just spoke to an agent.. My eligibility is passed in first week of Aug.. Bio submitted in Oct and no progress.. Been almost 7 months.. But when I see lot of July, Aug ppl getting AORs...so frustrating..as people in March and April are ignored

BhavikPatel

Mar 26, 2019
Good Morning All
Just called IRCC for the first time today
AOR-APRIL-3
Bil-18 June
Biometrics-26 OCT
She advised the only thing remaining is the security which is in process it’s taking time because they use 3rd party companies to do security and it’s not in their hands
Further, everything is okay with your file

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Good Morning All
Just called IRCC for the first time today
AOR-APRIL-3
Bil-18 June
Biometrics-26 OCT
She advised the only thing remaining is the security which is in process it’s taking time because they use 3rd party companies to do security and it’s not in their hands
Further, everything is okay with your file
Hi @BhavikPatel what is your stream? And did you submit biometrics or were you exempt?