moody16

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Good Morning All
Just called IRCC for the first time today
AOR-APRIL-3
Bil-18 June
Biometrics-26 OCT
She advised the only thing remaining is the security which is in process it’s taking time because they use 3rd party companies to do security and it’s not in their hands
Further, everything is okay with your file
I got similar response when I called last week. That 3rd party need to step up their game

MBChrisss

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Hi all, new member here! hope we all get our CoPR's soon. Has anyone received biometrics call for an appointment in Manitoba? Anyone still waiting? I am still waiting to get the call for book an appointment.

Thanks!!

Reactions: kay2020

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
I have a hunch that FSW INLAND will take at least 12 months and if you hv work permit or temporary status valid for longer then they will not process your file as urgent. This assumption is based on trend on this forum.

MehdiPL

Mar 4, 2020
Hi all,
This question has been asked previously by a different but since there was no reply, I'm now in the same situation
Stream : fSW-Outland
AOR : 29 April 2020
My medicals have expired on 14/11/2020 and today in my account I have noticed that the message has changed from Medicals Passed July 10th to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."
Does this mean that I will be contacted to re-do the exam or what ?
PS: today is the second GU I have received this month.
Thank you
@legalfalcon your expertise will be highly appreciated please

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi all,
This question has been asked previously by a different but since there was no reply, I'm now in the same situation
Stream : fSW-Outland
AOR : 29 April 2020
My medicals have expired on 14/11/2020 and today in my account I have noticed that the message has changed from Medicals Passed July 10th to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."
Does this mean that I will be contacted to re-do the exam or what ?
PS: today is the second GU I have received this month.
Thank you
@legalfalcon your expertise will be highly appreciated please

You see this message because your medicals were sent for re assesment to the Regional Medical Officer as they expired.

The RMO will make an assessment on whether to extend them or ask for a re-med. In most cases the extensions are given. Your medicals have to be valid when you land in Canada. Based on the assessment, your may be asked for re-meds.

This is a step before PPR can be issued.

Reactions: MehdiPL and Yoka19

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
Ladies and gents: I got my COPR today. Logged in and the update shows my COPR number. Valid until my medicals expire next year.

Thanks everyone for helping me answer all questions. I hope everyone here get.

Any questions, please ask me.
Wait COPR expires with medical? I heard it takes around 140 days to get PR card after photo submission now. That's almost 5 months so do I have to redo my medical since it's expiring in February.

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Ladies and gents: I got my COPR today. Logged in and the update shows my COPR number. Valid until my medicals expire next year.

Thanks everyone for helping me answer all questions. I hope everyone here get.

Any questions, please ask me.
Congrats.. Do you have dependents or single applicant

AshRK

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
I am not bothering to even call the agents anymore. Aor march cec inland applicant and everything including biometric was done in March itself and the last time I contacted the agent which was a month ago they said
Eligibility: not started
Security:not started
Criminality: in progress

Frustrating to say the least. Looking back, the biometric I did in march just before everything was shut down was not much use considered people with later Aors are getting Copr. Nothing against them but I wish this whole process was done in a more organized way.

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
I called them earlier this week and shared my concern as to August applicants are getting COPRs and feb/march are still waiting. They said you should be happy to hear that yes i can see some movements in your file as some review took place. Honestly i call once a month and hear some movement happening and everything looks OK.

Every application is assessed individually so that's something we cannot comment on why this is picked first why that picked later.

Sometimes I do feel helpless to talk to these useless people but i do gather courage to talk to them once in a month to see if there is anything that i can feel good about, but feel sorry to waste my time.

I can order GCMS notes as well but as my friend said these are side orders, do you think anyone will even bother even to send back that on time. So just be patient and see how long they can drag.

Reactions: manisingh2301