+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

moody16

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Hi everyone, just thought I give an update.

I requested GCMS notes on Oct 23, 2020 got them today. Basically nothing has changed since July. See below.

Eligibility: Passed
Security: **Blank**
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Final: **Blank**

Reactions: pbhanot

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hi everyone, just thought I give an update.

I requested GCMS notes on Oct 23, 2020 got them today. Basically nothing has changed since July. See below.

Eligibility: Passed
Security: **Blank**
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Final: **Blank**
I can understand the frustration as I am in the same situation as yours. Eligibility passed, Criminality in progress, Medicals Passed (and expired already) Security not started.

Although I would like to add that I saw an update from legalfalcon on one of the threads where he mentioned if security is blank then it might be in progress now.

Do let us know when you receive any uodate on your application.

Reactions: moody16

moody16

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
I can understand the frustration as I am in the same situation as yours. Eligibility passed, Criminality in progress, Medicals Passed (and expired already) Security not started.

Although I would like to add that I saw an update from legalfalcon on one of the threads where he mentioned if security is blank then it might be in progress now.

Do let us know when you receive any uodate on your application.
You might be right about the Security: everytime I call IRCC to ask specifically about security and criminality they tell me they are both in progress. They actually have never said that they are not started. This applies to websforms too.

I will for sure. Knowing that everyone is in the same situations is sort of assuring that I'm not the only person experiencing this delay.

Reactions: pbhanot

CEC_490

Nov 2, 2020
Hello All - Can someone please advise what does Background Security Check : “Valid” refers to and what Could be possible next step. Thanks.

farhanraza15

Feb 23, 2020
Waterloo ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
23-03-2020
AOR Received.
15-04-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
Hey Guys -

I got my COPR today, thought to share with everyone:

Timeline:
ITA - March 23rd 2020
AOR - April 15th 2020 (CEC inland)
Medical - June 10 2020
As per CIC Agent:
Biometrics Updated Online - November 5th 2020
COPR - November 23rd 2020

Hi @legalfalcon I would really appreciate if you can clarify following lines in my COPR document:

"This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. Please print a copy of this letter and send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address (IRCC Hamilton) listed above."

Do I need to send the above details to IRCC Hamilton to get the PR card or is there any other process to get it. Thanks so much!!

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Hey Guys -

Timeline:
ITA - March 23rd 2020
Medical - June 10 2020
As per CIC Agent:

Hi @legalfalcon I would really appreciate if you can clarify following lines in my COPR document:

"This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. Please print a copy of this letter and send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address (IRCC Hamilton) listed above."

Do I need to send the above details to IRCC Hamilton to get the PR card or is there any other process to get it. Thanks so much!!
Congrats.

iptbill

Feb 20, 2020
Lahore, PK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-04-2020
AOR Received.
29-04-2020
People I had submitted the Web Form and this is what I got. Can someone help explain this to me? They didn't tell me about Eligibility even when I had asked for it specifically.

• background verifications are in process.
  • security background verification has not been initiated.
  • criminal background verification has not been initiated.
Waiting since 25 April. Check my signatures for actual dates. Is this a second bg test or first?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey Guys -

Timeline:
ITA - March 23rd 2020
Medical - June 10 2020
As per CIC Agent:

Earlier there used to be a landing process at the border where the photo would be collected and submitted, and the first PR card would be sent automatically at the address you provided upon landing.

However, since it is no longer happening and the COPR is sent by email, you will have to mail the photo as per IRCC specification to the Hamilton address as mentioned in the letter.

Reactions: farhanraza15

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
My AOR is 8th April.
Eligibility- Passed.
Security- Passed.
Medicals- Passed
Criminality- In process( Gave biometrics on 22nd October and no updates yet)
VO- CPC OTTAWA.

Reactions: moody16

kay2020

May 14, 2020
Good morning everyone,

Please I have a question, my AOR was April 26th but I didn't include my upfront medicals because of COVID. I later submitted it on September 1st through Webform, apart from the notification received no update on my medicals or if it has been passed. Called several times and also requested my GSMC note it just says in progress. Please should I be worried?

Although my GSMC note says officer review Application approved pending BIO and Med, Eligibility: No concerns Passed, Case Analyst Recommend Pass

farhanraza15

Feb 23, 2020
Waterloo ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
23-03-2020
AOR Received.
15-04-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
Earlier there used to be a landing process at the border where the photo would be collected and submitted, and the first PR card would be sent automatically at the address you provided upon landing.

However, since it is no longer happening and the COPR is sent by email, you will have to mail the photo as per IRCC specification to the Hamilton address as mentioned in the letter.
Thanks for the information, I appreciate.

Reactions: legalfalcon