+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Normatt4

Oct 16, 2020
Hi everyone. We just got the golden call. It came from a private number, my husband talked to her and mentioned me so she booked 2 appointments for us on Wednesday Oct 21. She was very polite, asked our postal code, application number and did not give us an option to choose location. Apparently they get a list of names every Monday to call.

AoR: April 4
BIL: June 2
Vancouver
Postal Code: V5R
Call received: Oct 19
Appointment booked for Oct 21 at Sinclair Downtown

Good luck guys!

Reactions: nyiable

ajayahuja

Jun 17, 2020
Hi Guys,

Please advise on below -

I had no access to phone for 24 hrs and during these 24 hrs I got call fro Service Canada twice (most likely for setting up my biometric appointment).

I dont know what to do now as I missed call twice from Service canada. Does anyone know if they will call 3rd time or I need to act here and how ?

Appreciate quick response.

Thank you.

My AOR: 2nd June 2020 (Inland)

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello @legalfalcon. I need your help. In my GCMS notes under ASSESSMENTS it says
ELIGIBILITY- PASSED
SECURITY-BLANK
HIRV-BLANK
CRIMINALITY- IN PROGRESS(yet to give biometrics)
MEDICAL- PASSED
MISREPRESENTATION- BLANK
INFO SHARING- IN PROGRESS
OTHER REQS- BLANK
FINAL- BLANK.
so my question is about security which is blank. What does this mean. Also in my notes I dont find anything except s.21 on the right top corner. Please help me out. Thank you.

LKishere

Oct 16, 2020
AoR: April 16th
BIL: June 9th
Vancouver
Postal Code: V6Z
Call received: Oct 16
Appointment booked for Oct 20th at Sinclair Downtown

Good luck those who are still waiting for the call. The caller ID shows up as "Private Number". It won't show as a random number like any other scam calls.

Bikram_biks

Apr 22, 2020
Just got my Biometrics Appointment Call

AOR: 16th April 2020
BIL Date: 8th June 2020
Appointment booked at Vancouver Downtown Passport Service Centre
Appointment Date: 22nd October

Good Luck Everyone!

Last edited:

wwkk

Sep 22, 2020
Just got my Biometrics Appointment Call

AOR: 16th April 2020
BIL Date: 8th June 2020
Appointment booked at Vancouver Downtown Passport Service Centre
Appointment Date: 22nd October

Good Luck Everyone!
Thank you for your update

MY AOR 28th April 2020
BIL date:16th June 2020
Postcode: V6Z
but haven't received a phone call yet

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon. I need your help. In my GCMS notes under ASSESSMENTS it says
ELIGIBILITY- PASSED
SECURITY-BLANK
HIRV-BLANK
CRIMINALITY- IN PROGRESS(yet to give biometrics)
MEDICAL- PASSED
MISREPRESENTATION- BLANK
INFO SHARING- IN PROGRESS
OTHER REQS- BLANK
FINAL- BLANK.
so my question is about security which is blank. What does this mean. Also in my notes I dont find anything except s.21 on the right top corner. Please help me out. Thank you.

If your requested your GCMS notes under the Privacy Act, you will see some information redacted under section 21, which is exactly the same corresponding sections as s 15 of the Access to information act.

International affairs and defence

21 The head of a government institution may refuse to disclose any personal information requested under subsection 12(1) the disclosure of which could reasonably be expected to be injurious to the conduct of international affairs, the defence of Canada or any state allied or associated with Canada, as defined in subsection 15(2) of the Access to Information Act, or the efforts of Canada toward detecting, preventing or suppressing subversive or hostile activities, as defined in subsection 15(2) of the Access to Information Act, including, without restricting the generality of the foregoing, any such information listed in paragraphs 15(1)(a) to (i) of the Access to Information Act.

All GCMS notes will have information for security redacted under section 21.

If your security is blank, you will see s21 on the top right of the page. Since Security related details are always redacted and on this page at the top right corner This indicated that your security is either in progress or even may have been passed. See https://bit.ly/2S1rxlY

Once your security is passed, your application will go though a final review and then a decision will be made on it.

Reactions: Moien and Wrath

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
If your requested your GCMS notes under the Privacy Act, you will see some information redacted under section 21, which is exactly the same corresponding sections as s 15 of the Access to information act.

International affairs and defence

21 The head of a government institution may refuse to disclose any personal information requested under subsection 12(1) the disclosure of which could reasonably be expected to be injurious to the conduct of international affairs, the defence of Canada or any state allied or associated with Canada, as defined in subsection 15(2) of the Access to Information Act, or the efforts of Canada toward detecting, preventing or suppressing subversive or hostile activities, as defined in subsection 15(2) of the Access to Information Act, including, without restricting the generality of the foregoing, any such information listed in paragraphs 15(1)(a) to (i) of the Access to Information Act.

All GCMS notes will have information for security redacted under section 21.

If your security is blank, you will see s21 on the top right of the page. Since Security related details are always redacted and on this page at the top right corner This indicated that your security is either in progress or even may have been passed. See https://bit.ly/2S1rxlY

Once your security is passed, your application will go though a final review and then a decision will be made on it.
Very interesting..thank you so much...have a good one.

Reactions: legalfalcon

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Very interesting..thank you so much...have a good one.
Hi buddy i have the same status everything similar to u in GCMS..i didnt observe actually in my first GCMS its not seen in 2nd GCMS recieved today i see that S21..mine is May14th AOR still waiting for SC call.but i have seen 2GU on saturday(could be from Friday didnt login on Friday) and today when i call agent she said there is no update if some officer opens the file then it shows as if there is update so probably for contact info or some reasons some officer might open(i have updated my contact info when SC informed us about making calls which is back in sep so i think either its to update info to SC team or may be security is completed).the GCMs is generated on OCt3rd so not sure...i know BIOmetrics comes under criminality hoping may be security got cleared and only criminality is pending because of bio..update if u get any call from SC

Moien

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hi Guys,
I received two ghost updates in a single day, still biometric status has not been updated. Do you see something abnormal or unusual?