+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Fair_Enough

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
CEC Inland
AOR - April 30
Medicals Passed - June 24
BIL - June 24 - Received call October 19 (Toronto/Midtown) - Appointment November 13

askele

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
Is anyone on here who is biometrics exempt and still waiting for their biometrics to be shown as “completed”?

kate.tingchunlin

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
its Pretty frustrating, other people in May and June, who are bio exempt, have it shown as “completed”. Not sure what’s their strategy in updating them. It is delaying my criminality pass-check & hence my application is delayed.
It’s ok, there are a lot of us waiting. Be positive and support each other. We will update each other if there’s an update:) cheers

qzyqzy

Star Member
Apr 20, 2020
This morning as I checked my application, the application status changed from "submitted" to "application/profile updated". But after I clicked "check full application status", it won't open and went to a "bad gateway" page. Anyone had the same issue? Also, did any one have the back loop issue with cic website? I cleared cookie but the problem is still there.

BritPRgirl1

Sep 11, 2020
This morning as I checked my application, the application status changed from "submitted" to "application/profile updated". But after I clicked "check full application status", it won't open and went to a "bad gateway" page. Anyone had the same issue? Also, did any one have the back loop issue with cic website? I cleared cookie but the problem is still there.
Having the same issue right now (May AOR)

Moien

Star Member
May 22, 2020
I had the same issue, but it appears to be a ghost update !

qzyqzy

Star Member
Apr 20, 2020
I had the same issue, but it appears to be a ghost update !
There is a change. Under the "application status" tab it says "Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along. " Before today I think it was something like you do not need to do anything. But there is no new message.

Reactions: QSS_W

mahinangia

Sep 10, 2020
There is a change. Under the "application status" tab it says "Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along. " Before today I think it was something like you do not need to do anything. But there is no new message.
Check your messages you have received something. Also, have you completed your bio and medicals?