+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

moody16

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Thank you. And should I do anything with that CORP or I just need to wait for a PR to arrive?
I know a few people who have recently gotten their CoPR, if you are inland they ask you to mail 2 passport size photos then you get your PR card within 3 to 6 weeks.

RoopKaur95

Sep 30, 2020
Hi everyone, AOR april 17th, have given biometrics on Oct 2nd. I called Ircc agent yesterday and was told eligibility is recommended passed, background check (security n criminality) not started,,, seems like nothing changed since i last got my notes back in Aug- last update was as of July 15th.
Can someone please advise is that normal or something can be wrong. Thanks in advance

Tandis1332

Star Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hi everyone, AOR april 17th, have given biometrics on Oct 2nd. I called Ircc agent yesterday and was told eligibility is recommended passed, background check (security n criminality) not started,,, seems like nothing changed since i last got my notes back in Aug- last update was as of July 15th.
Can someone please advise is that normal or something can be wrong. Thanks in advance
Inland?

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
I am CEC-Inland - AOR April 9th, biometrics exempt. My biometrics is still showing "We need your fingerprints" even though my old biometrics ID is on my profile.
I called IRCC today and they said everything is passed and only Criminality is in progress.

Does the Criminality rely on the completion of the biometrics? So when the biometrics is shown as "Completed" on my profile, will that make the criminality be "Passed"? Anyone please advice. @legalfalcon
My AOR is April 6th and I got my biometrics updated in my profile on 15th Oct. I am guessing it shouldn't be long before they are updated for you too.

kate.tingchunlin

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
Im AOR April 17th
Bio exempt, CEC Inland
I haven't had any update since June. (my biometrics section on my cic profile hasnt changed since I submitted my application)
Whoever's also waiting, you are not alone =)

Last edited:

Khjordan

Aug 5, 2020
Im AOR April 17th
Bio exempt, CEC Inland
I haven't had any update since June.
Please call the CIC and ask your status.
My AOR is April 2 under BCPNP. I also haven't got any update on my CIC profile since June 3, which was the medical update. Today, my profile still shows my my eligibility and the others are under review.
And I am also the biometrics exempt and the only update was the biometrics which was 2 weeks ago. But the completion of my biometrics was back dated on April 2. So my profile still states that the last update date is June 3.
However, when I called CIC yesterday, I got a response from the agent that my profile looks good and only waiting for the final decision.

Reactions: Twee

frostblitz

Dec 31, 2019
Im AOR April 17th
Bio exempt, CEC Inland
I haven't had any update since June. (my biometrics section on my cic profile hasnt changed since I submitted my application)
We're on the same boat. Received AOR on April 16th. I am Bio-exempt/FSW/in-land. No updates after Medicals passed. =)