+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Hi Amandeep, How much did it take for the approval to come after the biometrics completion (or exemption)?
I am also curious abt that because my Eligibility is review required (though everything appears met, My visitor visa was refused once in 2014 and that maybe why review required) in Aug. My bio was updated yesterday ( I am exempted) and I am not sure that it has any indication of upcoming approval soon. Just so you know.

RoopKaur95

Sep 30, 2020
Please call the CIC and ask your status.
My AOR is April 2 under BCPNP. I also haven't got any update on my CIC profile since June 3, which was the medical update. Today, my profile still shows my my eligibility and the others are under review.
And I am also the biometrics exempt and the only update was the biometrics which was 2 weeks ago. But the completion of my biometrics was back dated on April 2. So my profile still states that the last update date is June 3.
However, when I called CIC yesterday, I got a response from the agent that my profile looks good and only waiting for the final decision.
I have called them, and was told exactly what was on the gcms notes received back in aug, Aor april 17th, last update as of july 15th

reza99

May 2, 2019
My medical was approved on 22nd June and updated to the account as well, I had received BIL also on 22nd June and completed on 5th Oct.
My Medical was expired on August 2020, and since then the message has updated as "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

I have not received re-medical request so far, I have called IRCC agent and they do not have any idea about this situation.

Can anyone knows about this situation, will they request for re-medical or it is not required as it was approved already.

Inland CEC

saksvig

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Just got my biometrics marked completed under biometrics exempt .. to my surprise profile was updated on a Saturday evening.

CEC Inland
AOR: April 23, 2020
BIL: June 15, 2020
Eligibility Passed on GCMS Notes on: July 7, 2020
also showed Security status as blank so assuming Passed already
Biometrics Completed: Oct 17, 2020

Reactions: nyiable

kate.tingchunlin

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
Just got my biometrics marked completed under biometrics exempt .. to my surprise profile was updated on a Saturday evening.

CEC Inland
AOR: April 23, 2020
BIL: June 15, 2020
Eligibility Passed on GCMS Notes on: July 7, 2020
also showed Security status as blank so assuming Passed already
Biometrics Completed: Oct 17, 2020
that is amazing bud! congratulations

Reactions: nyiable

Robertogogr

Star Member
May 8, 2020
So my representative logged into my account and nothing including the medical are passed, so Called to IRCC on Friday and I was told my criminality and Eligibility are passed however Background and security are Pending, I am not sure if security has something to do with background,I hope someone could give me a brief explanation, oh and also my medicals are still on review (kind of weird). thanks guys!

AOR April 8th
PNP_EE

AhmedMky

Apr 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-01-2020
Med's Done....
20-06-2020
Just logged into my account and noticed my biometrics were updated! I was biometric exempt because I had completed some in Dec 2019 for a Work Permit.

CEC Inland
ONIP
AOR - April 4th
Medicals Passed - July 20, 2020
Biometrics - October 18, 2020 Completed

Reactions: nyiable and NOC98

Airyibi

Oct 19, 2020
Applied from Doha, Qatar.

AOR received 4th of April.

Passed Medical exam June 22nd.

Biometrics letter received June 22nd.

Biometrics completed July 22nd.

Everything else is still processing or in review.

Estimated completion date was 4th of October.

Did not hear back from IRCC back yet.

I emailed them on 4th of October and got a reply after a week saying that my application is currently in queue for review by an officer and they cannot give me an estimated date for the final results.

Is there anyway I can know where my application is right now? Or when should I expect it to be done?

Reactions: harbee

Tandis1332

Star Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hi Folks,
Could u plz help me.
I am inland, but my spose is outland. If I get COPR for both of us, can I send the photos of Principle Applicant and dependent to issue PR card?
Or it is mandatory to land for my spose?
Thanks a lot.

Ann7676

Star Member
Aug 1, 2020

I emailed them on 4th of October and got a reply after a week saying that my application is currently in queue for review by an officer and they cannot give me an estimated date for the final results.

Is there anyway I can know where my application is right now? Or when should I expect it to be done?
The same situation and AOR. We have to wait. Some people have been waiting for final decision since June. You can call them and in order to find out your visa office.

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa

It;s the Pandemic causing the delay. Just a bit more patience and you'd be soon celebrating. However to know the accurate status of your file, Order a GCMS note.

Airyibi

Oct 19, 2020
The same situation and AOR. We have to wait. Some people have been waiting for final decision since June. You can call them and in order to find out your visa office.
Thanks for your reply,

What number should I call to find out my visa office?