+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

jeep_1711

Oct 14, 2020
Category........
CEC
Did you get your COPR document also? I got my profile updated today and it has linked my COPR number on there but didn’t get the document.
Congratulations :) No worries you will get it soon within few hours. When did you complete your biometrics?

ipkonfig

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
Did you get your COPR document also? I got my profile updated today and it has linked my COPR number on there but didn’t get the document.
Same for me too. I can see the number. Perhaps I will be getting the actual document and further instructions in the coming days!

ipkonfig

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
Wow congrats!!! How long did it take after criminality check ?? Waiting for mine as well with April 9 Aor and biometrics exempt
Thank you.

No idea about the criminality check as I didn't order the GCMS notes. On October 08, 2020, the biometric information got updated. I didn't get any ghost update emails about the biometrics / approval. I just log in every day and check the application for updates.

Your application should also be progressing and you should be getting your CoPR soon. :)

Reactions: saroya

Mangath

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
What you have received is not ADR, it is a procedural fairness letter. IRCC is not concerned about your designation or the promotion you received, all they are saying is that your job duties listed in your work reference letter do not match with the job duties for the NOC selected.

Section 75 of IRPA states:

You do not need any affidavits or clarification for your job. That is established from your work reference letters, what is missing is that your job duties do not substantially match that of the NOC.

If you filed your application though consultant, they it was their responsibility to ensure that your NOC matches your job duties, and if they messed up, then you should talk to them as no due diligence was done before sending filing your application.

At this juncture if your send a new work reference letter with a new set of job duties, you will have to show what were they missing before. Since this is a factual scenario and you have to draft a very strong letter to respond to the PFL.
@legalfalcon thank you so much for the clarification. I have applied for assistant manager at petrol station which falls under noc 0621. And following are the duties which have been mentioned in my reference letters.
health & safely checks. banking. stock takes, training new staff members. loging and recording any JObs for maintenance . managing day to day activities, assigning duties to staff. ordering supplies from vendors. stock returns, resolving customer issues and concerns. authorising expenditures and monitoring sales, setting up monthly promotions.

askele

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
I am CEC-Inland - AOR April 9th, biometrics exempt. My biometrics is still showing "We need your fingerprints" even though my old biometrics ID is on my profile.
I called IRCC today and they said everything is passed and only Criminality is in progress.

Does the Criminality rely on the completion of the biometrics? So when the biometrics is shown as "Completed" on my profile, will that make the criminality be "Passed"? Anyone please advice. @legalfalcon

Last edited: