S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Dr Seun,

My AOR is similar to yours
April 24th AOR
Stream FSW Outland
Meds passed on 3rd July
BIL - 3rd july
As per my consultant - the progress bar is at 65% and completion date is October 2020

Raised Webforum on 17th August to enquire on status and received below response on 20th August which reads as follows:

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The eligibility review has been met.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre - Ottawa, Ontario."

In my earlier webforum response dated Jun 23rd, i was told that "The criminal background verification is in process".

So now I am confused if background verification is in process or was never initiated!!

Any thoughts anyone?
Did they ask for additional documents?

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
Just out of curiosity, anyone else here is also in Biom Group 2 on the 3rd page of their GCMS notes(under Group Name)?

EDIT: I am CEC Inland(I am still in Canada), and haven't given biometrics yet, I wonder if that's what BIOM Group 2 means?
Hi Kate... I am in BIOM GROUP 2...Evey thing passed except criminality. Bio metric pending.

unnipbvr

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
CEC Inland applicant, unable to provide biometrics

VO: Ottawa ; AOR: April 4th
Got response for webform today:
  1. The security background verification is currently valid.
  2. The criminal background verification is in process.
  3. The medical examination results on file are in process.
Didn't mention about eligibility

Anyone in similar situation?

kay2020

May 14, 2020
Hi everyone, please I have a question. I submitted my application with a letter of explanation for my medicals on April 26th, I have been waiting for them to send me a medical request but they have not. I saw from a different group that people are going ahead to do their upfront medicals and submitting them through the web form. Please has anyone done this or in this shoes

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi everyone, please I have a question. I submitted my application with a letter of explanation for my medicals on April 26th, I have been waiting for them to send me a medical request but they have not. I saw from a different group that people are going ahead to do their upfront medicals and submitting them through the web form. Please has anyone done this or in this shoes
You don't need to wait for a medical request from IRCC. As an EE applicant, you're expected to provide your medicals upfront unless you're not able to due to Covid disruptions. Once a panel physician / clinice is open near where you live, you can go ahead and schedule your medical exam and upload the medical exam form via webform afterwards.

kay2020

May 14, 2020
Thank you so much for the clarification.
You don't need to wait for a medical request from IRCC. As an EE applicant, you're expected to provide your medicals upfront unless you're not able to due to Covid disruptions. Once a panel physician / clinice is open near where you live, you can go ahead and schedule your medical exam and upload the medical exam form via webform afterwards.

Moien

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hi All,
My Timeline:
AOR: 28 April
MEP & BIL: 18 June
GCMS Note Request: 4 August
GCMS Note Received: 27 August

With following information on Page 2, under 'Assessment' Header:

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Info Sharing: In progress
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Medical: Passed

What does it mean? Does it mean that Eligibility is passes by officer?
P.S: I didn't find any record of assessment by Case Analyst

Thanks,
Moien

Sanju_S

Jul 12, 2020
CEC Inland applicant, unable to provide biometrics

VO: Ottawa ; AOR: April 4th
Got response for webform today:
  1. The security background verification is currently valid.
  2. The criminal background verification is in process.
  3. The medical examination results on file are in process.
Didn't mention about eligibility

Anyone in similar situation?
Sometimes web form doesn't provide complete details. Try submitting request for GCMS notes

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi All,
My Timeline:
AOR: 28 April
MEP & BIL: 18 June
GCMS Note Request: 4 August
GCMS Note Received: 27 August

With following information on Page 2, under 'Assessment' Header:

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Info Sharing: In progress
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Medical: Passed

What does it mean? Does it mean that Eligibility is passes by officer?
P.S: I didn't find any record of assessment by Case Analyst

Thanks,
Moien
Check the last 4-5 pages of your notes, that’s where you’ll see who made the last comment in your app - officer or case analyst.