+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Maclose

May 15, 2020
This is my second webform, in the first, I found that my visa Office was in CIO, Sydney and eligibility wasn't mentioned, even though I requested for it.
I sent this in on Monday and got the response yesterday, now eligibility is valid and visa Office now CPC Ottawa.
Like the trend in recent times, CIO concludes eligibility and ships case files elsewhere to Accra, Ottawa, or new Delhi, this is from about five gcms notes from April AoR whose case file started at Sydney, their eligibility was valid/met and their files moved to other offices.
I requested for gcms notes yesterday to get a clearer picture, meanwhile vfs are now open in Nigeria
Please how did you request for GCMS

Rags2020

Jun 1, 2020
Dubai, UAE
Category........
FSW
Got this webform response today, what does this mean?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application under the Federal Skilled Workers Class.

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The eligibility verification is currently valid.
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
Dr Seun,

My AOR is similar to yours
April 24th AOR
Stream FSW Outland
Meds passed on 3rd July
BIL - 3rd july
As per my consultant - the progress bar is at 65% and completion date is October 2020

Raised Webforum on 17th August to enquire on status and received below response on 20th August which reads as follows:

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The eligibility review has been met.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre - Ottawa, Ontario."

In my earlier webforum response dated Jun 23rd, i was told that "The criminal background verification is in process".

So now I am confused if background verification is in process or was never initiated!!

Any thoughts anyone?

slayyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Dr Seun,

My AOR is similar to yours
April 24th AOR
Stream FSW Outland
Meds passed on 3rd July
BIL - 3rd july
As per my consultant - the progress bar is at 65% and completion date is October 2020

Raised Webforum on 17th August to enquire on status and received below response on 20th August which reads as follows:

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The eligibility review has been met.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre - Ottawa, Ontario."

In my earlier webforum response dated Jun 23rd, i was told that "The criminal background verification is in process".

So now I am confused if background verification is in process or was never initiated!!

Any thoughts anyone?
I've found calling IRCC using the TextNow app and speaking to an agent (if you're lucky that is) more helpful. Webforms can be inaccurate sometimes, in my experience.

slayyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Guys, any idea when an application is moved to a local visa office?

My AOR is April 8, FSW O.

Eligibility was passed on July 23. Biometrics provided as well.

Just got off the phone with an IRCC agent, they said my application has been moved to Sydney AU office and they can’t provide any update

riya2018

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Guys, any idea when an application is moved to a local visa office?

My AOR is April 8, FSW O.

Eligibility was passed on July 23. Biometrics provided as well.

Just got off the phone with an IRCC agent, they said my application has been moved to Sydney AU office and they can’t provide any update
You are applying from which country? How you call to agent?

dreams2020

Nov 22, 2019
Hey everyone, hope you are all hanging in there :)

1. AOR April 30TH

2. MAY 25 Request for additional pay (the system was not updated so they wrote me a letter to ask me to pay the new fee and submit the receipt)

3. JULY 15 2nd request for additional pay ( apaprently i got it wrong and needed to pay more)

4. BIL JULY 27

5. MED JULY 31, ( I got the update July 27 and then it was re-updated to 31, strange but ok)

6. ADDITIONAL DOC REQUEST JULY 31: New passport details ( old one expired in june), and schedule A form.

I got this response via the webform I am confused by how the criminal background verification is in the process if I have not even met the eligibility requirements? is that normal ? has anyone else gotten this kind of response?

"Furthermore, you will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied, you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

· The security background verification has not been initiated.

· The criminal background verification is in process.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry. "

aspirants

Jul 4, 2020
Hey everyone, hope you are all hanging in there :)

1. AOR April 30TH

2. MAY 25 Request for additional pay (the system was not updated so they wrote me a letter to ask me to pay the new fee and submit the receipt)

3. JULY 15 2nd request for additional pay ( apaprently i got it wrong and needed to pay more)

4. BIL JULY 27

5. MED JULY 31, ( I got the update July 27 and then it was re-updated to 31, strange but ok)

6. ADDITIONAL DOC REQUEST JULY 31: New passport details ( old one expired in june), and schedule A form.

I got this response via the webform I am confused by how the criminal background verification is in the process if I have not even met the eligibility requirements? is that normal ? has anyone else gotten this kind of response?

"Furthermore, you will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied, you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

· The security background verification has not been initiated.

· The criminal background verification is in process.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry. "
Yes, usually eligibility and criminal verification happens at the same time. Security verification starts only after eligibility is passed.

Reactions: dreams2020

Sanju_S

Jul 12, 2020
Based on my experience the webform seems to be not legit sometimes we get more information through agent in call.To get to know eaxct info better request GCMS it will show all tge activities on your file from beginning to till the date they generate your GCMS req which will be next day of your req date i guess.My aor may14th have similar info from agent and through webform it just sent me like the casusal robotic msg so nothing much on it.Requested GCMs and verified the info criminality pending due to Biometrics..so if you got atleast 1 GU on ur file its a sign of progress..
Hello ,

In my case also it was same through web form so raised GCMS notes and received ,
Eligibility -passed
Criminal background verification - In process
Info share - In progress

Anyone having idea about Info share. Is it linked with criminal background check and once i submit bio metric it will complete ?

Thanks
Sanjib

Keiddianago

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hello ,

In my case also it was same through web form so raised GCMS notes and received ,
Eligibility -passed
Criminal background verification - In process
Info share - In progress

Anyone having idea about Info share. Is it linked with criminal background check and once i submit bio metric it will complete ?

Thanks
Sanjib
Hi Sanju:

When is ur AOR and what is ur stream

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
This is my second webform, in the first, I found that my visa Office was in CIO, Sydney and eligibility wasn't mentioned, even though I requested for it.
I sent this in on Monday and got the response yesterday, now eligibility is valid and visa Office now CPC Ottawa.
Like the trend in recent times, CIO concludes eligibility and ships case files elsewhere to Accra, Ottawa, or new Delhi, this is from about five gcms notes from April AoR whose case file started at Sydney, their eligibility was valid/met and their files moved to other offices.
I requested for gcms notes yesterday to get a clearer picture, meanwhile vfs are now open in Nigeria
Did you got any ghost updates for your eligibility?