+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

basit6006

Jan 28, 2020
Hi all,

PNP - Inland
AOR - 29th April 2020
No update in the profile since then...I tried calling IRCC and luckily got connected to the agent once last week.
The agent said they have received the application but the processing has not been initiated yet.
Is there anyone with same status?

Thanks!!
Thanks

Happy Harper

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi guys I did some research on why the Service Canada is still not taking Biometrics.

After all USA has many more active cases and the Application Service Centres there have started taking biometrics.

I am not sure but I think the reason lies in this news article - https://www.biometricupdate.com/202007/clearview-ai-stops-providing-biometrics-service-in-canada-privacy-investigation-still-open

The company which provides the biometrics service to RCMP here in Canada is under investigation for some reason and the biometrics might not start until the investigation is over.

Another update - We can give biometrics in USA too if you have a travel visa for USA. The only problem is Canada-US borders are still closed for non-essential travel. In case it opens we will have a way around our biometrics problem. I tried to book an appointment at the nearest ASC to me in USA and it was possible to do so.
Please update if you do the biometrics in US. Also thinking the same if they don't open till September.

anuneo007

Jul 24, 2020
Hi Guys,

I am a newbie to this website. Just registered and posting my question. I was nominated by OINP and my express entry AOR is April 30th. I got my medicals passed along with bil on june 23rd. Then on July 12th i had requested a webform for enquiring about my VO and status for rest of the fields like eligibility, pcc etc. i got a reply on july 16th saying

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The eligibility requirements are passed.
The background verifications are in process.
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification is in process.
Your application is currently being at xxxxx.

My question is as eligibility requirements is passed does it mean wes document, ielts card, funds, experience and rest of all documentation is verified and finalized or will there be one more check by any final officer to make decision? Besides it was not yet updated in the portal where as webforms response says passed. And what does background verifications are in process mean?

Last edited:

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
Hello All,

FSW Inland
ITA: 4th March
AOR: 6th April.
MEP : 23th June
BIL: 23th June
Additional Doc: RCMP cert
Ghost Update: 24th June
Additional doc uploaded : 7th July
Review of additional documents became: "not applicable" on 8th July
Summary Status changed from "Your action is required" to "Submitted": 24th July

rizzipir

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Hi Guys,

I am a newbie to this website. Just registered and posting my question. I was nominated by OINP and my express entry AOR is April 30th. I got my medicals passed along with bil on june 23rd. Then on July 12th i had requested a webform for enquiring about my VO and status for rest of the fields like eligibility, pcc etc. i got a reply on july 16th saying

My question is as eligibility requirements is passed does it mean wes document, ielts card, funds, experience and rest of all documentation is verified and finalized or will there be one more check by any final officer to make decision? Besides it was not yet updated in the portal where as webforms response says passed. And what does background verifications are in process mean?
Did u get reply in ur email?

anuneo007

Jul 24, 2020
Y
Did u get reply in ur email?
Hi. I am sorry that I didn’t understand your question. But if i am correct that you are asking that whether i got an email for the webform response. Yes i got the response from an agent saying that eligibility requirements are passed.

rizzipir

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Y

Hi. I am sorry that I didn’t understand your question. But if i am correct that you are asking that whether i got an email for the webform response. Yes i got the response from an agent saying that eligibility requirements are passed.
I mean u got the web response in ur mail box? Or in ur cic account?

anuneo007

Jul 24, 2020
Thanks. Congrats on ur eligibility.

rizzipir

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Hi Guys,

Yes. So all documents have been passed. Now u r on to security stage probably and after that they will make final approval for ppr

anuneo007

Jul 24, 2020
Yes. So all documents have been passed. Now u r on to security stage probably and after that they will make final approval for ppr
Sure thank you. Any idea when will the status get updated on portal for eligibility section. And what does background checks are in progress mean?

kate.tingchunlin

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
Sure thank you. Any idea when will the status get updated on portal for eligibility section. And what does background checks are in progress mean?
my question exactly when I see your post. Have you ordered a GCMS note? I wonder if this will give you a more detailed take on that the webfrom response means. (Im still waiting for my GCMS notes)