+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

skg1988

Feb 11, 2019
Thank you for your help, do you think it's possible that they re-open my case instead of going through the process all over again ?
Its a blunder! I am surprised that why did they not look at the address history before making a decision if they had any doubt.
They should reopen your case. Its their fault....Write a good LoE. They would probably take a week...let us know the update...

Last edited:

MehdiPL

Mar 4, 2020
Its a blunder! I am surprised that why did they not look at the address history before making a decision if they had any doubt.
They should reopen your case. Its their fault....Write a good LoE. They would probably take a week...let us know the update...
Indeed, knowing that I have already sent an LoE in the beginning, i'm sure they didn't read everything since in the LoE the dates were stated in letter. I will write to them and let you know.

murali_vanka

Mar 12, 2020
Hi All,
My AOR is 03/19/2020
I have received Request for Biometrics on 05/12/2020.
But till now there is no update in Medical status.
Is it normal?
The progress bar shows 62% completed and expected end date is 09/19/2020.

MehdiPL

Mar 4, 2020
Wow! Congratulations mate. Thanks for update. Howmany days did they take?
Thank you, it took 1 day, it's pretty fast I would say. Do you maybe know how long it take to get the BIL after medicals since I have read it's 24 hours but maybe excluding the weekend ?

skg1988

Feb 11, 2019
Thank you, it took 1 day, it's pretty fast I would say. Do you maybe know how long it take to get the BIL after medicals since I have read it's 24 hours but maybe excluding the weekend ?
I see. Usually 1-2 days. Probably, you will get by next week.

Sanju_S

Jul 12, 2020
Hi,

Any one here in this thread waiting to get the biometric done for more than a month.
Received biometric Letter -June 9th
Already crossed the default 30 days period.

Did anyone heard when passport center will open for bio-metric as now its open only for selected services.

Thanks

Lelabo Gaiac

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
Hi,

Any one here in this thread waiting to get the biometric done for more than a month.
Received biometric Letter -June 9th
Already crossed the default 30 days period.

Did anyone heard when passport center will open for bio-metric as now its open only for selected services.

Thanks
I'm wondering why you only got 30 days to complete? I got biometrics letter on June 19, it shows that I have 90 days to do the biometrics.