Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-04-2020
AOR Received.
12-04-2020
Hey All,

Quick update followed by a quick question.

AOR 25 April
FSW
Medical Passed: July 8

A progress bar has appeared showing 40% completion with a estimated completion date of Oct 25, 2020.

Question is I haven’t received a request for Biometrics. Is that normal? Why haven’t I received one?
You will get it within 24 hours. Don't worry.

Reactions: Cyloholic

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
Hey All,

Quick update followed by a quick question.

AOR 25 April
FSW
Medical Passed: July 8

A progress bar has appeared showing 40% completion with a estimated completion date of Oct 25, 2020.

Question is I haven’t received a request for Biometrics. Is that normal? Why haven’t I received one?
You should receive your BIL momentarily (today or possibly tomorrow)

Annie.1011

Feb 5, 2020
AOR 25 April
FSW-outland
Medical Passed & Biometrics Letter: July 8

Reactions: Cyloholic

Cyloholic

May 7, 2020
You will get it within 24 hours. Don't worry.
Hey,

Thanks for the prompt response. Just a minor update - I had applied for a visit visa for Canada in October 2019. So hence they have marked biometrics as already taken on the October date. Just saw this on the profile so thought will update here :)

Cyloholic

May 7, 2020
You should receive your BIL momentarily (today or possibly tomorrow)
Hey,

Thanks for the prompt response. Just a minor update - I had applied for a visit visa for Canada in October 2019. So hence they have marked biometrics as already taken on the October date. Just saw this on the profile so thought will update here :)

Reactions: Bade2145

rishabmehta

Nov 27, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-04-2020
AOR Received.
12-04-2020
Hey,

Ok Great. Yes that happens if anyone has already provided biometrics for visitor visa, student visa or work permit. You will still have to provide biometrics again for your express entry. They also charge 85$ fees for it.

VChops

Apr 15, 2020
ITA 19th Feb
AOR 15th April
FSW Outland

Got an Update on June 25th saying - "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you." Progress bar is at 46%

MEP & BIL didn't update. I'm unsure why that is the case, any idea? Should I raise a webform for this?

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone have the email address to reach visa officer before submitting application. I have a question regarding my application deadline. Invitation says I have 60 days to apply but right next to it it says I need to send complete application before August 14 which makes it 90 days. Also on my online application under days left to complete it said I have 91 days left at the beginning. Now my 60 day deadline is approaching and I am still missing a few documents which I will be getting on the 62nd day.

Now I wanted to know if anyone has experienced the same and if not can someone please provide an email where I can directly ask the visa officer?

Cyloholic

May 7, 2020
Ok Great. Yes that happens if anyone has already provided biometrics for visitor visa, student visa or work permit. You will still have to provide biometrics again for your express entry. They also charge 85$ fees for it.
Yes. You’re right. Just received a biometrics request today. However, I’m based of Pakistan and the biometric centres here don’t seem to be be opening anytime soon :( I wonder if a delayed biometric submission delays the processing time?

rishabmehta

Nov 27, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-04-2020
AOR Received.
12-04-2020
Yes. You’re right. Just received a biometrics request today. However, I’m based of Pakistan and the biometric centres here don’t seem to be be opening anytime soon :( I wonder if a delayed biometric submission delays the processing time?
Biometrics centres are closed at most of the places around the world. So just keep an eye on any announcements so that you can book your slot as soon as they start functioning. Biometrics are for security check so your application apart from that point will be processed. Its a long wait now.

rishabmehta

Nov 27, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-04-2020
AOR Received.
12-04-2020
Does anyone have the email address to reach visa officer before submitting application. I have a question regarding my application deadline. Invitation says I have 60 days to apply but right next to it it says I need to send complete application before August 14 which makes it 90 days. Also on my online application under days left to complete it said I have 91 days left at the beginning. Now my 60 day deadline is approaching and I am still missing a few documents which I will be getting on the 62nd day.

Now I wanted to know if anyone has experienced the same and if not can someone please provide an email where I can directly ask the visa officer?
Hi,
Generally the time limit for submission of documents after ITA was 60 days but due toh the pandemic situation it was increased to 90 days. So don't worry you have time period till 90 days to submit the application along with the required documents. It was also announced by IRCC that they won't reject any application due to lack of documents, but you have to provide a proof that you have applied for such document and mention the delay in letter of explanation.

rishabmehta

Nov 27, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-04-2020
AOR Received.
12-04-2020
ITA 19th Feb
AOR 15th April
FSW Outland

Got an Update on June 25th saying - "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you." Progress bar is at 46%

MEP & BIL didn't update. I'm unsure why that is the case, any idea? Should I raise a webform for this?
That is the default message in the login page. But now that you have got an update and your progress bar is showing, expect the mep and bil update shortly.

Reactions: VChops

MehdiPL

Mar 4, 2020
Hello, I need help please, I have just received a refusal of my express entry request and it is their fault as my spouse left her native country 12/06/2019 (June) and I sent a police certificate dated 05/11/2019. They explained that my police certificate was issued before I left the country, my country uses (DD/MM/YY) as a date format but they have read it wrongly, while they read the date of quitting the country correctly. what should i do in this case please ?

Annie.1011

Feb 5, 2020
Hello, I need help please, I have just received a refusal of my express entry request and it is their fault as my spouse left her native country 12/06/2019 (June) and I sent a police certificate dated 05/11/2019. They explained that my police certificate was issued before I left the country, my country uses (DD/MM/YY) as a date format but they have read it wrongly, while they read the date of quitting the country correctly. what should i do in this case please ?
Raise a webform and explain it to them.