+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

EropbI4

May 29, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I have a quick question. While submitting my PoF I had transferred lump-some amount (around $ 7200 ) from my savings bank account to my salary bank account (both in my name). I transferred it to one account so it would be easy to get the PoF letter from the salary account. I explained this on the letter of explanation and attached both the bank statements. Is this something that I should worry about?

Thank you in advance!!
If LOE is provided that nothing to worry about.

Reactions: Irfan23

Dr Seun

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Pls I want to know the process of adding a new baby to an already submitted EE application. I have downloaded the requisite forms, filled them, and validated them. Do I need to print these forms out, sign and scan them back?

Irfan23

Nov 12, 2018
If LOE is provided that nothing to worry about.
Thank you. It's a relief.

Last question :- I got my BIL and Medical clearance and today I noticed that the current status on my CIC for both the application type , Permanent Residency and Express Entry changed to "your action is required". Is that bug or I should be expecting any updates?

ssltml

Nov 3, 2019
Thank you. It's a relief.

Last question :- I got my BIL and Medical clearance and today I noticed that the current status on my CIC for both the application type , Permanent Residency and Express Entry changed to "your action is required". Is that bug or I should be expecting any updates?
Your action is required means you need do bio collection; or sometimes you‘re required to submit additional doc. Don’t worry

Reactions: Irfan23

jcpn

Feb 28, 2020
Does anyone has any news regarding biometrics and when will we be able to complete it? Does the process still continue while we are not able to provide the biometrics (officed closed due to COVID) or it stays in standby? Thank you

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Does anyone has any news regarding biometrics and when will we be able to complete it? Does the process still continue while we are not able to provide the biometrics (officed closed due to COVID) or it stays in standby? Thank you
Heard that process will continue. Service Canada might be opening in July.

dean.h

Feb 1, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-04-2020
Hey guys any BIL update for AOR April 25 or around that date - FSW? Haven’t revived anything yet...
24th here and still nothing. I think its stuck at 21th at the moment. I guess next week is our turn

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Hello guys , any updates on permanent residence paper applications. It appears CIC has not been processing paper applications since March.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello guys , any updates on permanent residence paper applications. It appears CIC has not been processing paper applications since March.
Paper application will be delayed for the near future. Most federal offices are doing away from dealing with handling papers due to COVID-19 concerns. An official policy on this is awaited though.