+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2019 TRV Timeline!

bindun2005

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, I was 20 days when I submitted the applicatio, a week later it was updated to 24 days, and now after one week its 32 days right now. I wonder it will go up again. Lol.
Mine still shows 13 days... But I'm way beyond 13 days now... Biometric updated on 17th april

bindun2005

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If there any number I can call and check status of my mom's application? I'm in Canada, so I can call then if its a Canada number too.

Billkhan82

May 3, 2019
Create online account ...Go with the assessment..U need not submit any extra documents if she has valid US visa or travelled US in last 5years.u must fill trv,family form ,travel history and visa,passport and digital photo...In 5days of time after ur submission u will get the visa approval
Bundle of thanks
1) Do i need to submit my PPR scan copy to attach wife TRV application..!
2) Just marriage certificate is enough to support relationship.
3) what about financial support letter
Please advised. Thanks

Ridhishuwedha

Apr 23, 2019
Bundle of thanks
1) Do i need to submit my PPR scan copy to attach wife TRV application..!
2) Just marriage certificate is enough to support relationship.
3) what about financial support letter
Please advised. Thanks
your passport and financial document not required unless if ur wife hav valid US vida and unless it is asked by the consular officer...just when ur in assessment u mention yes for valid US visa.At the end u will get document check list...Just upload the given list alone...Let me give u the steps to do
1.open CIC account
2.apply for visit .
3.There will some general questions abt ur travel(there u will come to see the question abt US visa)
4.after completing questionaire u will get the checklist.
5.finally u fill the application and upload the necessary documents given inthe list.pay ur fees for visa and biometric submission.
6.after submission u will get the mail to check ur account(in online account ur application number will be updated)
7.u will get biometric letter..Book an appointment in vfs to submit the biometric
8.your eligibility starts and u will get the validation letter
9.decision upon the document

Billkhan82

May 3, 2019
your passport and financial document not required unless if ur wife hav valid US vida and unless it is asked by the consular officer...just when ur in assessment u mention yes for valid US visa.At the end u will get document check list...Just upload the given list alone...Let me give u the steps to do
1.open CIC account
2.apply for visit .
3.There will some general questions abt ur travel(there u will come to see the question abt US visa)
5.finally u fill the application and upload the necessary documents given inthe list.pay ur fees for visa and biometric submission.
6.after submission u will get the mail to check ur account(in online account ur application number will be updated)
7.u will get biometric letter..Book an appointment in vfs to submit the biometric

Billkhan82

May 3, 2019

Thanks for such kind advice.
1.open CIC account
2.apply for visit .

Thanks for kind advice

Navaneetha

Mar 22, 2019
Hi guys I applied for visit visa from India

This is my second application after one month I have reapplied

Submission of online application transmission:
04/21/2019
Submission confirmation:
04/22/2019

Bio metrics already updated 04/21/2019

Submission of online application from Canada

Yet here decision from them

Miax1218

Apr 28, 2019
Yes, I was 20 days when I submitted the applicatio, a week later it was updated to 24 days, and now after one week its 32 days right now. I wonder it will go up again. Lol.
Have u ever contacted VFS yet? Do they have an email or contact number? And do they actually help if its more than the timeframe?

mohammadahmedjilani

Oct 3, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
29-11-2019
No.
They dont say anything about the status of the application. They simply ask you to link to CIC account. They are just a courier company. Nothing more.
I am hoping to get the decision this week. Else, I am going to submit CSE on the website and ask about the status of the application after mentioning that it has passed the normal processing time.

Reactions: Miax1218