+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2019 TRV Timeline!

sarathdna

Jul 6, 2017
Refused my application with just one line - not sure that ill leave Canada at the end of visit.
I dnt know whats wrong with these people..

rose.mary

Mar 27, 2019
I submitted an online application on 8th April. Received the confirmation a day later. No news since then.
It's my second application so I don't need to give biometrics.
Still waiting for good news

Reactions: Bamcyburg

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Refused my application with just one line - not sure that ill leave Canada at the end of visit.
You can reapply after addressing those concerns that made them think you won't return. What did you give as the purpose of travel? Do you have home ties that you gave (house/property, a job or anything else that ties you to your home country)?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
I submitted an online application on 8th April. Received the confirmation a day later. No news since then.
It's my second application so I don't need to give biometrics.
Still waiting for good news
All the best! :)

Reactions: rose.mary

Markerna

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 28, 2019
AOR Received.
March 12, 2019
File Transfer...
March 19, 2019
Med's Request
March 19, 2019
Med's Done....
March 26, 2019
Interview........
None needed
Passport Req..
May 24th 2019
I got correspondence letter now regarding biometrics. Is it a positive sign??
Lol sorry to bring bad news but your not close. Medical thrn biometrics. Biometrics is needed to do the criminality check and security check. They take 2 to 3 months. Then you still need eligibility assessment and st Somme point pro whixh requires transferring your file to your local do. But hang in there.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Lol sorry to bring bad news but your not close. Medical thrn biometrics. Biometrics is needed to do the criminality check and security check. They take 2 to 3 months. Then you still need eligibility assessment and st Somme point pro whixh requires transferring your file to your local do. But hang in there.
The application was for TRV, no medical was required. And the person has already received the rejection. So, don't bother. :)

Markerna

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 28, 2019
AOR Received.
March 12, 2019
File Transfer...
March 19, 2019
Med's Request
March 19, 2019
Med's Done....
March 26, 2019
Interview........
None needed
Passport Req..
May 24th 2019
The application was for TRV, no medical was required. And the person has already received the rejection. So, don't bother. :)
Yes i realized afterwards it was fir a TRV. Im sorrry theynwere rejected. Perhaps try and sort things out that went against you and rraply. I wish you the best.

bindun2005

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's really sad. Gear up your application with more concrete reasons to show you'll definitely come back.
Actually speaking even i am paranoid that my mom's application doesn't get rejected for the same reason. Keeping fingers crossed.

macky17

Mar 17, 2017
Hi guys, just a quick que: My parents applied for visitor visa through an agent. Now, I have linked both applications to my CIC a/c. So just wondering it will not affect the process or any refusal right? I know its little silly question lol.

bpayne788

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
My parents got Passport Request today...

My dad has to submit military & police table as he is retired airforce, then after 1 hour of submitting the additional form they got an email for biometrics correspondence after 5 days of biometrics, then after 1 hour again they got PPR :)

Absolutely amazing and happy day for me as I became a Canadian citizen today too! ;)

bindun2005

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

My dad has to submit military & police table as he is retired airforce, then after 1 hour of submitting the additional form they got an email for biometrics correspondence after 5 days of biometrics, then after 1 hour again they got PPR :)

Absolutely amazing and happy day for me as I became a Canadian citizen today too! ;)
Wow... Double celebration for your family!! Enjoy buddy!

Reactions: bpayne788

RR9187

Dec 3, 2018

That is so cool, Congratulations!!!

Reactions: bpayne788

Ridhishuwedha

Apr 23, 2019
What is acknowledgement letter?
1.April 14 i submitted online and paid application and biometric fees
2.i got one mail that denotes my application number
3.april 15 i got update with UCI number
4.april 16 i got biometric letter and on the same day biometric done
5.april 16 biometric updated in my account.

I didn't receive any letters in mail..till now i am waiting ...

Last edited:

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
What is acknowledgement letter?
1.April 14 i submitted online and paid application and biometric fees
2.i got one mail that denotes my application number
3.april 15 i got update with UCI number
4.april 16 i got biometric letter and on the same day biometric done
5.april 16 biometric updated in my account.

I didn't receive any letters in mail..till now i am waiting ...
Your file and biometrics have reached IRCC so that acknowledgement letter is a confirmation. This is the standard procedure. They'll process your file now. You'll get a Biometrics Validity Letter next (in online account) and then "decision" :)
Good Luck!