+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2019 TRV Timeline!

ay.sohail

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
After getting correspondence letter, taking too much time and still in review of eligibility (2 weeks now). Is it any positive sign?

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Correspondence Letter April 18, 2019
Biometrics Collection Letter April 9, 2019
Submission Confirmation April 8, 2019
Confirmation of Online Application Transmission. April 8, 2019
yes this is a positive sign coz if they want to reject they will do it in couples of days

macky17

Mar 17, 2017
No movement in my mom's application yet. And her air ticket which was marked hold, will expire tomorrow. Guys, any idea if her air ticket reservation expires tomorrow, will it lead to visa rejection? Should we be taking any step?
They should not reject but if you are worried. Did she submit the biometrics already or ? If you have biometrics appointment later then You can submit a letter that you got appointment on later date. Letter has explanation that she will come later and etc.

bindun2005

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They should not reject but if you are worried. Did she submit the biometrics already or ? If you have biometrics appointment later then You can submit a letter that you got appointment on later date. Letter has explanation that she will come later and etc.
Yes she submitted biometric And it reflects online too.

ay.sohail

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Dear All, I got the refusal as mentioned below, i am thinking to re- apply if anyone can just share his experince and knowedge regarding the below points
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR,
- based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
- based on your current employment situation

What does it means by empoyment situation?
(is it that i dont have a job or near to lose my job coz i have mention the date of employemnt from to present date as i have to write a date even though i am still working)
how can i show more strong ties with my family?

please advise

mohammadahmedjilani

Oct 3, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
29-11-2019
I am really sorry for you.
After how many days after application submission did you get the rejection letter?
Was your eligibility started?

Last edited:

mohammadahmedjilani

Oct 3, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
29-11-2019
sure;

Online File submitted - April 2nd
Bio request Received (online account) - April 3rd
Bio done - April 15th (VFS Delhi)
Bio updated (online account)- April 15th
Online Account updated to Background in Progress and Eligibility in Review - April 16th
Acknowledgment Received (In email)- April 17th
Bio Validity Letter (online account) - April 24th
Passport Request (online account) - April 24th
What was your Visa office?

amgose

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
What does it means by empoyment situation?
(is it that i dont have a job or near to lose my job coz i have mention the date of employemnt from to present date as i have to write a date even though i am still working)
for your employment situation. I wonder if you provided an employment letter from your employer? For my case I requested for that and our HR mentioned there that I remain an employee and would return to company.

Pario02

Apr 24, 2019
hiii

I have applied on 10th april at vfs mumbai office paper application for TRV (all documents submited with passport)

Biometric done same day on 10th april

Received message from cic account from bangalore regarding biometric Correspondence Letter on 24th april .
now,how much time it will take for result? how much time for passport courier?

When i am tracking on vfs website its saying your application is in under process at IRCC office received on 11th april 2019, this status is same since 11th april.
now what
pleas reply

amgose

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
hiii

I have applied on 10th april at vfs mumbai office paper application for TRV (all documents submited with passport)

Biometric done same day on 10th april

Received message from cic account from bangalore regarding biometric Correspondence Letter on 24th april .
now,how much time it will take for result? how much time for passport courier?

When i am tracking on vfs website its saying your application is in under process at IRCC office received on 11th april 2019, this status is same since 11th april.
now what
pleas reply
Check processing time in Mumbai from below website. Also consider holidays like Good Friday.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
She's retiring on May 31st. So I have invited her to spend time with me for few months
what did you attach in the purpose of travel, just the ticket?
I don't think "not having a ticket" would reject her visa because my mom got her visa and we didn't book any ticket in advance. But also, in the purpose of travel section we attached my brother convocation invite.