+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2019 TRV Timeline!

amgose

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Passport collection? Is it approved? Wht is the status in ur cic account
The letter did not say anything if approved or not.

Dear XXXXX

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.

Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.

Your passport must be received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your passport.

To find out where to send your passport, visit our website:
https://www.canada.ca/content/canadasite/
en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/where-submit-passport.html.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Attention: The unique client identification (UCI) number in the upper left corner of this letter is
your personal identification number. For your own protection, do not allow any person, other than
an authorized representative, to use this number as it provides access to personal information on
your file.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Reactions: bpayne788

Aadi007

Apr 1, 2019
The letter did not say anything if approved or not.

Dear XXXXX

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.

Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.

Your passport must be received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your passport.

To find out where to send your passport, visit our website:
https://www.canada.ca/content/canadasite/
en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/where-submit-passport.html.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Attention: The unique client identification (UCI) number in the upper left corner of this letter is
your personal identification number. For your own protection, do not allow any person, other than
an authorized representative, to use this number as it provides access to personal information on
your file.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Bro create gckey on cic website. Link ur application then u can see all the status of ur application

amgose

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Bro create gckey on cic website. Link ur application then u can see all the status of ur application
I already have. I just don't like going to login as it always lead me back to first page after entering details.
Anyway, I logged in and "current status" says submitted. I'm not sure where else to find.

Aadi007

Apr 1, 2019
I already have. I just don't like going to login as it always lead me back to first page after entering details.
Anyway, I logged in and "current status" says submitted. I'm not sure where else to find.
Open with safari. If dosnt work open with google chrome. I happened to me too. Try safari and chrome it will work in one.
Status of ur application will be different than u mention. It will be approved or rejected or under process

Aadi007

Apr 1, 2019
Open with safari. If dosnt work open with google chrome. I happened to me too. Try safari and chrome it will work in one.
Status of ur application will be different than u mention. It will be approved or rejected or under process
you can only check ur status online through cic website. Once u r in ur account u will see the different attachment letter in the below. Like biometric letter. Acknowledgment letter. Decision letter.

amgose

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
you can only check ur status online through cic website. Once u r in ur account u will see the different attachment letter in the below. Like biometric letter. Acknowledgment letter. Decision letter.
I already shared the letter above. I got it from the website.

amgose

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Congrats this means approved.
Thanks. Also, saw a lot of post about "passport request" showing same letter as we have. I guess they really don't say if it's approved or not. but most reply are saying it's likely to be approved.

Aadi007

Apr 1, 2019
Thanks. Also, saw a lot of post about "passport request" showing same letter as we have. I guess they really don't say if it's approved or not. but most reply are saying it's likely to be approved.
Yes it is approved. Only in very very very rear case. If they found the information in the passport different than u mention like travel history or rejection stamp on the passport from other embassy (like European embassy put stamp or received passport & visa is not stamped meaning rejection) u did state in the application etc or other information then they can change there decision

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Sharing timelines - Online application;

Mother's TRV

Applied - 2nd April 19 (Bio fees paid in advance)
Bio Request - 3rd April 19
Bio done - 15th April 19
Bio details updated online - 15th April 19
Validity email received - 17th April 19
VFS tracker still says - Visa application, tracking ID No. 2019xxxxxxxxxxxxx has been received at the NEW DELHI VAC on 2019/04/16 and is on transit to the IRCC Office in NEW DELHI ,for processing

Grandmother's TRV

Applied - 2nd April 19 (Over 80 years, hence exempted from Bio)
Background went NA - 3rd April 19
PPR - 15th April 19
Ghost update on Mother's CIC online account - 18th April 19.
Review of eligibility changed to We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.