+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by JoshC, Mar 28, 2019.

1. we have the same timeline I have "decision made" both sides sponsor and pr on July 15 till now no update,

some applicant who got dm this week have already ppr I don't know what happen to our application but hoping it's positive .

2. no just regular ecas not the application link page. I got my medicals and bio on 16th.

3. hey guys, just wondering i got request for more info (pictures), after sending these in how long until DM?

4. @jb9419 ADR are usually requested at the time of the final decision, hopefully it’s one of the final request! Not far from the DM!

5. When was your file transferred @jb9419 ?

6. Transfer june 19

yes, it says final request in top

they requested biometric payment as well (new one for some reason... i sent with application but ill send again)

DepNG likes this.

7. I’ve noticed the same thing... I’m beginning to worry what the decision is... praying for PPR or some sort of update

8. hoping to hear some good news tomorrow for the all of us‍♂️‍♀️‍♀️

9. Same here

av24 likes this.
  10. my file has not been transfered yet
    medical is done
    bio is done
    got my SA

DepNG likes this.
  11. Same here @av24
    I’m waiting for the file transfer too...keep updating! Let us know whenever you get the next email!

av24 likes this.
  12. Hi my wife is Pakistan applicant. I have not received any update on transfer to VO, Medical and Bio done, it will be 5 weeks this week since ECAS was updated with Med and Bio passed and received.

Thanks,
    W

13. yes its taking long for pakistani applicants for file transfers 6 to 7 months :/

14. Honestly, it's not uncommon to have to wait a week or so for PPR. They don't reject applications without sending a Procedural Fairness letter, as in they give you a chance to submit more info to clear up things they might not be convinced about. Hopefully some PPR emails get sent out next week.

15. Hi guys,

How do I link my paper application to online, its saying my application could not be found.