30-03-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-05-2015
thanks... they started processing on July 24th 2019
congratulations!! did you request for the urgent processing?

mathrania

Jun 6, 2014
UAE/INDIA
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
21-10-2015
Med's Done....
25-10-2015
Interview........
05-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2015
Finally an update (and not so good one)
My application returned, along with my daughter & Husband (who has an 'Application Received' status on ECAS). Reason is - they could not locate our Fee payment receipt.
I am confident that I had attached it when we first sent it as well as the second time when they had returned it as i had missed dating a form (online physical presence tracking sheet) and it was resent. However, the returned application does not have our receipt. I will be resending our application including the fees receipt by the end of this week...ARGH!
Once i send this, i will start tracking my status on the August 2019 forum. Thank you so much one and all for all the support and I wish everyone all th best with their applications...
Hi,

They returned my application for a minor error. It was just a check box i missed. I contacted CIC agent by phone to ask if i can make the correction with pen, to which they said yes. So after correction, i sent the same application back. It did have my family's applications as well, but they were marked okay. It was just my application. Now, i didn't not check if the payment receipt was attached in the returned application

rudi51

Apr 12, 2019
Hallo,

Still no IP notification yet but a few people who sent their applications in after me have got them, is this normal? (am applying through Montreal)

Last edited:

batterypk1

Feb 4, 2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
Question. I am monitoring the progress of April overall so I can get an idea of progress. I note that there are still some who have not received an AOR yet May applicants are receiving AOR.
Based upon past experience...
1. Is the spreadsheet a true representation of status or
2. Do some people just stop sending updates here and about 20 percent need to be removed each month>
3. Do they work on two or three months of AOR at a time?

sydcarton

Sep 4, 2015
Question. I am monitoring the progress of April overall so I can get an idea of progress. I note that there are still some who have not received an AOR yet May applicants are receiving AOR.
Based upon past experience...
1. Is the spreadsheet a true representation of status or
2. Do some people just stop sending updates here and about 20 percent need to be removed each month>
3. Do they work on two or three months of AOR at a time?
1) Spreadsheet isn't accurate enough to draw reasonable conclusions. Keep in mind, the number of applicants who use this forum represent a very small % of total applicants across Canada.
2) As stages progress, some people stop reporting all together. The spreadsheet exists to give a vague idea of timelines, often it will incite more confusion and nerves if someone after you gets an invite and you don't. Every application is different, timelines will naturally differ.
3) They apparently work on a 6-week rolling basis. Last week, per CIC they were working on applications from end April to mid June.