Still unable to find status in ECAS.
Pls Update! Thanks!

Reactions: robert1234

A&A

Apr 6, 2019
Just me or anyone else still waiting here to get their AOR -

App Received date = Apr 15

Still no response :(
I am with you.. like i mentioned previously - My husband, daughter n me sent it on the same day (and within the same envelope). We are able to track (only) his application using ECAS and the status says "Application received on April 17, 2019". I am not able to track my application and neither have received an AOR :(
I called them earlier this week and the person i spoke to mentioned that he was not able to find my application within the system as yet and again, not to panic as there is still time, etc. He asked me to follow up within a month if i dont receive anything
I have also submitted a query using the web form asking for an update and providing this information.
Optimistic and hoping for an AOR soon...

Reactions: Daxdaxbaby

kamatmahesh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Toronto
I am with you.. like i mentioned previously - My husband, daughter n me sent it on the same day (and within the same envelope). We are able to track (only) his application using ECAS and the status says "Application received on April 17, 2019". I am not able to track my application and neither have received an AOR :(
I called them earlier this week and the person i spoke to mentioned that he was not able to find my application within the system as yet and again, not to panic as there is still time, etc. He asked me to follow up within a month if i dont receive anything
I have also submitted a query using the web form asking for an update and providing this information.
O well...as long as you havent been returned your application I think we should be fine...its funny how these things work....You'd imagine if you send in the application first you'd receive the AOR first..but people who have submitted after me have received theirs...

Anyway...gotta wait...

Daxdaxbaby

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018

I sent our application April 15 together with my moms application with the same envelop. And received April 18.
My mom received AOR july 5 (i was her representative)
I called cic to investigate wheres my paper was as after 5 days i didnt received any Aor.
( the lady said it was opened June 27 and didnt say anything on my profile and said it might returned to me. If the application was returned they will not put any note in the system. So i thought it was returned.)
After
After 7 days i received my AoR.
I Received on July 12.

So just wait..

Dec 9, 2009
Dear forum members I have a quick question while filing 5 years address and employment history in application form 002 only yyyy-mm is given so if we only enter year-month is it OK or have to enter specific date also. Your response will be highly appreciated.

bpjeee

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
Med's Done....
Nov 2010
Passport Req..
April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 2011
LANDED..........
July 2011
Good to see this page being to active and special thanks to the Admins.

Wanted to update / correct my information as I received my AOR email yesterday.
Please correct the sheet as follows:

bpjeee
Application Sent: 24-Apr-2019
App received: 29-Apr-2019
Type of application: single
Physical presence: 1178
AOR-Received: 16-Jul-2019
ECAS updated: 17-Jul-2019

bpjeee’s wife
Application Sent: 24-Apr-2019
App received: 29-Apr-2019
Type of application: single
Physical presence: 1378
AOR-Received: 10-Jul-2019
ECAS updated: 11-Jul-2019

kasian

Nov 21, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In process July 16 . Update please.

Nlkko

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Request
02-11-2016
Med's Done....
13-11-2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2017
LANDED..........
17-03-2017
Dear forum members I have a quick question while filing 5 years address and employment history in application form 002 only yyyy-mm is given so if we only enter year-month is it OK or have to enter specific date also. Your response will be highly appreciated.
You're submitting a paper application. Only month and date is displayed, and that's what the officer will see. You can enter date if you wish but it's unnecessary.

Frenchie1980

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
Personally, I entered only the month on the form as it doesn't print the exact dates but I added an extra sheet where I provided extra details with exact dates (as sometimes I had different activities or adresses within the same month). If your case is very straight forward then maybe the months only are needed but I feel like it doesn't hurt to provide more details on a separate sheet.

A&A

Apr 6, 2019
O well...as long as you havent been returned your application I think we should be fine...its funny how these things work....You'd imagine if you send in the application first you'd receive the AOR first..but people who have submitted after me have received theirs...

Anyway...gotta wait...
I hear you Kamatmahesh and you have read my mind! Lets hope we join the other members of the group and receive our AORs soon.... fingers crossed!