+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2019 applications

D

Deleted member 103187

Hi

I am exactly in the same situation as you. My application was initially submitted in Jan or Feb (honestly can’t remember) but I forgot to tick a checkbox so they sent it back. I checked the box and resubmitted the application April 15 and it was received April 17.

I still have not received AOR. After reading your post I checked my ecas and behold it shows application received April 17, 2019. I wasnt expecting that lol. I will try to call them to resend the AOR as I never received it but I really do t have the time. I check spam mail regularly too and I’ve never seen it. I don’t know when the status was updated just noticed it few minutes ago.

Just glad they are not sending back the application again

Please let me know what they say if you call them.

Thanks

Hello all

Please find my details
We had initially submitted an application for my husband, my daughter and myself in Feb 2019. It was returned as we missed adding the date of the signature on the physical presence calculator. We resent the application on April 12, 2019 and it was received on April 17, 2019.

We have not received any email confirming AOR for anyone of us. I have been trying to track the status using the ecas link and yesterday, i found that my husband's status on Ecas is active (but no email yet). When we sign in, it says "Application received on April 17, 2019"
I tried to pull up the record for my daughter and me - but Ecas is not active for us.
Has this happened to anyone?

Would you recommend that i call them to enquire about the status for me? if so, what number can i call and what information do i need to keep handy?

Thank you!

8664fk

Jul 10, 2019
Hi, I still didn't receive my AOR. Application delivered on April 17! Almost three months!
App sent :April 15
App receive: April 17
Type of application: single
Physical presence : 1112

D

Deleted member 103187

Hi, I still didn't receive my AOR. Application delivered on April 17! Almost three months!
App sent :April 15
App receive: April 17
Physical presence : 1112
Did you Use your Client ID to check ecas just in case?

D

Deleted member 103187

I did but it says We were not able to identify you using the information you provided :(
I’m sure you already know that the name of this game is patience. I stopped worrying about it after they send back my initial application. Just give it time and your case will move forward.

Good luck

8664fk

Jul 10, 2019
I’m sure you already know that the name of this game is patience. I stopped worrying about it after they send back my initial application. Just give it time and your case will move forward.

Good luck
I hope so! Thanks for your encouraging reply!

Oct 14, 2018
My current ecas timeline atm:

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 24, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on July 5, 2019.

Hope eveyone will receive theirs, to those who are still waiting... :)

vkaushik82

Sep 13, 2014
I checked in ECAS yesterday and found that I had got a test invite:
Application Received: March 25 (Urgent Processing)
AOR: April 6
In Process: May 14
Test Invite: July 09
Test Date: July 25
I did not get any email or mail, So I do not know the venue of the test.

Reactions: MrsMercado041818

bpjeee

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
Med's Done....
Nov 2010
Passport Req..
April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 2011
LANDED..........
July 2011
Good Morning,
I got the AOR for my wife yesterday by email - around 70 days after the application had been received.

kindly update the SHEET

bpjeee’s wife
Application Sent: 24-Apr-2019
App received: 29-Apr-2019
Physical presence: 1378
AOR-Received: 10-Jul-2019

bpjeee

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
Med's Done....
Nov 2010
Passport Req..
April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 2011
LANDED..........
July 2011
just checked the ECAS has been updated too.
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 29, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on July 10, 2019.

nataliafrance

Mar 24, 2015
Hi

I am exactly in the same situation as you. My application was initially submitted in Jan or Feb (honestly can’t remember) but I forgot to tick a checkbox so they sent it back. I checked the box and resubmitted the application April 15 and it was received April 17.

I still have not received AOR. After reading your post I checked my ecas and behold it shows application received April 17, 2019. I wasnt expecting that lol. I will try to call them to resend the AOR as I never received it but I really do t have the time. I check spam mail regularly too and I’ve never seen it. I don’t know when the status was updated just noticed it few minutes ago.

Just glad they are not sending back the application again

Please let me know what they say if you call them.

Thanks
Which box did you forget to check?

I may be in the same situation