Family: 5
App sent: Mar 28
App received: Apr 1
AOR: Waiting

Reactions: robert1234

warriorrana

May 9, 2019
Can anyone plz tell me ...
i have a xerox copy of my ielts (general) result (2015)which is expired and i.e the one i submitted when for my immigration application.I immigrated here in canada under skilled worker category in 2015.secondly i have another original ielts general test result (2015)but expired.so,can someone please guide me which test result should i submit for my citizenship application although both fulfill the eligibility for scores.

Thanx in advance.

waitstartedaug13

Aug 24, 2013
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
i have a xerox copy of my ielts (general) result (2015)which is expired and i.e the one i submitted when for my immigration application.I immigrated here in canada under skilled worker category in 2015.secondly i have another original ielts general test result (2015)but expired.so,can someone please guide me which test result should i submit for my citizenship application although both fulfill the eligibility for scores.

Thanx in advance.
It does not matter if the IELTS is expired or not. I submitted the IELTS from 2012 and I recevied the AOR. It should be IELTS General and you should have a original copy to show it at the exam/interview. So , you can submit the IELTS xerox copy with your application for which you have an Original with you. Don't submit the original IELTS with application.

Reactions: warriorrana

warriorrana

May 9, 2019
It does not matter if the IELTS is expired or not. I submitted the IELTS from 2012 and I recevied the AOR. It should be IELTS General and you should have a original copy to show it at the exam/interview. So , you can submit the IELTS xerox copy with your application for which you have an Original with you. Don't submit the original IELTS with application.
Thanks a tonne my friend.

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Thanx in advance.
I have used the one that I submitted with my immigration file back in 2010 and today I received my passport.

Hope it will give you some boost :)

Reactions: warriorrana

warriorrana

May 9, 2019
I have used the one that I submitted with my immigration file back in 2010 and today I received my passport.

Hope it will give you some boost :)
That’s what i wanted to know ...usually we submit the original one for the immigration purpose so now i have the xeroxed notarized copy of the original one.That’s why

Rammy 39

Jun 10, 2015

PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS IMAGE IN QUESTION 8.
I MISTAKENLY ANSWERED FIRST AND LAST QUESTION ONLY. NOT THE ONE 'Are you paying someone to help you fill out this form'.
CAN IT BE A PROBLEM??????????????????
CAN THEY RETURN MY APPLICATION JUST FOR THAT?????????????????????

bringiton

May 25, 2014

PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS IMAGE IN QUESTION 8.
I MISTAKENLY ANSWERED FIRST AND LAST QUESTION ONLY. NOT THE ONE 'Are you paying someone to help you fill out this form'.
CAN IT BE A PROBLEM??????????????????
CAN THEY RETURN MY APPLICATION JUST FOR THAT?????????????????????
It says" If yes to either question above,complete the following details"

That means you have to mark the checkbox for yes or no in both of the parts. If no to both, then dont fill extra details. If yes, then proceed to name the person who helped you. if you are using representative, you would have to fill IMM5476 form.

In your case, you have missed the tick on second part of the question and your application will be returned back.

Rammy 39

Jun 10, 2015
It says" If yes to either question above,complete the following details"

That means you have to mark the checkbox for yes or no in both of the parts. If no to both, then dont fill extra details. If yes, then proceed to name the person who helped you. if you are using representative, you would have to fill IMM5476 form.

In your case, you have missed the tick on second part of the question and your application will be returned back.
But i have said no to using a representative or getting help from somebody.
Shouldn't that help??
Anyways i can only hope for it not returning back to me

zazz

Apr 27, 2019
So what if an application is expected to be returned, can I just save some time and send it now instead of just waiting for it to be returned?!

RajGlen

May 26, 2014
Please add my details to the sheet
Family: 4 ( 1 Parent + 1 Child applied, 1 Parent did not apply, 1 Child Canadian Citizen)
App sent: Apr 16th
App received: Apr 23rd
AOR: Waiting

Rammy 39

Jun 10, 2015
So what if an application is expected to be returned, can I just save some time and send it now instead of just waiting for it to be returned?!
Wow same question i wanted to ask man

Anyone have an answer to this question?

bringiton

May 25, 2014
This similar situation happened to a friend of mine. He contacted customer care and they advised him to write a letter of explanation and send out all the new filled forms. In order to not confuse the case agents with a duplication of information, letter of explanation helps clear their doubts. Mistakes in documentation do happen as we are humans. Hope it clears the confusion.