+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Ogobaby

Dec 6, 2019
Hi everyone my AOR was April 21st 2019
My visa office is Accra. I don't live in Canada and I am yet to receive any message from ircc concerning my application. I have sent several webforms and requested gcms notes. The last note I received late in June 2020 said my application was transferred to Hong Kong visa office. Last week I sent a webform and the reply I got was that my visa office is in accra and the responsible officer was still evaluating my eligibility. No updates with my background check as it still displays we will send you a message when we start your background check. I don't know what to do. Please does anyone have an equal experience and possible advice on what to do. Thank you .

Jun 3, 2019
My visa office is Accra. I don't live in Canada and I am yet to receive any message from ircc concerning my application. I have sent several webforms and requested gcms notes. The last note I received late in June 2020 said my application was transferred to Hong Kong visa office. Last week I sent a webform and the reply I got was that my visa office is in accra and the responsible officer was still evaluating my eligibility. No updates with my background check as it still displays we will send you a message when we start your background check. I don't know what to do. Please does anyone have an equal experience and possible advice on what to do. Thank you .
Hi ! My situation is the same ! My AOR is 27th April 2019.. no update since biometerics i.e June 2019 ! ... got Gcms twice and numerous calls to ircc .. webforms too ... same update ... recommended pass .. my VO is Ottawa!! No idea what to do ! Now COVID has made it worst !

Oreos8091

Jan 15, 2020
Same AOR... same visa office, similar last note. I guess we keep waiting, hoping and praying.

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hi Guys,
AOR - 29th April,2019

Got this message from VO Ottawa-

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please note that your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

What does this signify? Should we expect some decision on our application anytime soon (either an ADR/ RPRF req)??
I am in a similar situation, were you able to find out what those additional verifications were for? I got a same reply from ottawa, little tensed

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hi Guys,
AOR - 29th April,2019

Got this message from VO Ottawa-

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please note that your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

What does this signify? Should we expect some decision on our application anytime soon (either an ADR/ RPRF req)??
I am in a similar situation, were you able to find out what those additional verifications were for? I got a same reply from ottawa, little tensed

Dreamcloud

Jul 29, 2020
Same AOR... same visa office, similar last note. I guess we keep waiting, hoping and praying.
Hi guys,

Our AOR is also on April 11th 2019. Yesterday I saw a ghost update on my profile. This gives hope that they started looking into our cases.

Last edited:

olufisayo77

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Hi guys,

Our AOR is also on April 11th 2019. Yesterday I saw a ghost update on my profile. This gives hope that they started looking into our cases.
My AOR too is April 2019 out land tired of checking the status. Pls what did you see as ghost update. I passed medical on Oct 7 2019 pre arrival letter Nov 2019 too. Out land

Dreamcloud

Jul 29, 2020
My AOR too is April 2019 out land tired of checking the status. Pls what did you see as ghost update. I passed medical on Oct 7 2019 pre arrival letter Nov 2019 too. Out land
I saw "Profile updated" instead of "Submitted" and then I went to profile, nothing was changed. And then when I logged in right after that one more time, it returned to "Submitted" status.

scnvs

Aug 20, 2020
Hi guys,

Hi, my AOR is April 5, 2019 and I got a ghost update today. Have you get any updates since the ghost update?