+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

A_D

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
Hi Guys

Finally got our ready for visa email, copr after a long wait
Our journey started on July 31st 2018 with our first AOR and we got our rejection letter on January 13th 2019, apparently our agent had filled the wrong Noc code (and we did not recheck coz we were overwhelmed with the entire procedure and figured they would not make any mistake, them being a big organisation and all)
We reapplied, i.e entered the pool again and got our second ITA on February 1st 2019 and submitted our docs again on 17th April . Hence the time line is:-

AOR - - 17th Aprill 2019
Biometrics completed - May 31st 2019
Medicals - - Passed 31st August 2018 ( coz are medical had not expired)

Ordered GCMS notes on 1st of July 2019
Received GCMS notes in - 31st August 2019 ( the only response we got was that our criminality was passed)

For the next couple of months we sent web forms and called IRCC but the response was " your application is under process and we will get back to you if we require anything from you "

ADR Request - February 17th 2020
Re medicals - 24th February
Medicals passed - 12 March 2020
Ready for visa email - 14 March 2020

Guys it was a very long and difficult journey specially after we got our rejection letter, we were completely disheartened and lost but God along with our family and friends helped us through .
It's been nearly two years since we have had to put our dreams on hold but we finally made it.

Reactions: nns14 and Jan2020

Jan2020

Jan 1, 2020
United States
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-04-2019
Med's Done....
16-05-2019
Hi Guys

Finally got our ready for visa email, copr after a long wait
Our journey started on July 31st 2018 with our first AOR and we got our rejection letter on January 13th 2019, apparently our agent had filled the wrong Noc code (and we did not recheck coz we were overwhelmed with the entire procedure and figured they would not make any mistake, them being a big organisation and all)
We reapplied, i.e entered the pool again and got our second ITA on February 1st 2019 and submitted our docs again on 17th April . Hence the time line is:-

AOR - - 17th Aprill 2019
Biometrics completed - May 31st 2019
Medicals - - Passed 31st August 2018 ( coz are medical had not expired)

Ordered GCMS notes on 1st of July 2019
Received GCMS notes in - 31st August 2019 ( the only response we got was that our criminality was passed)

For the next couple of months we sent web forms and called IRCC but the response was " your application is under process and we will get back to you if we require anything from you "

ADR Request - February 17th 2020
Re medicals - 24th February
Medicals passed - 12 March 2020
Ready for visa email - 14 March 2020

Guys it was a very long and difficult journey specially after we got our rejection letter, we were completely disheartened and lost but God along with our family and friends helped us through .
It's been nearly two years since we have had to put our dreams on hold but we finally made it.
Congratulations!

Alberta18

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hey my medicals expired on the 17th of Dec. For me it says that “you do not need a medical exam”. I just wanted to know did urs do the same before it being extended for a year.
If so could you please tell me how many days did it take for the profile to get updated from “you do not need medical” to getting extended for a year.

Your reply will be really appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Hi, my my medicals expired on the 16th of Mar. For me it says that “you do not need a medical exam”. I just want to check wether you get and medical extension ? and how's it showing in your account ?

Wharlay

Sep 18, 2019
Hi Guyz, please does anyone knows the process of extending COPR? Mine expires tomorrow, April 1st. My flight to canada was cancelled 2 weeks ago due to the current pandemic. Already emailed IRCC but no response yet.

Jan2020

Jan 1, 2020
United States
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-04-2019
Med's Done....
16-05-2019
Hi Guyz, please does anyone knows the process of extending COPR? Mine expires tomorrow, April 1st. My flight to canada was cancelled 2 weeks ago due to the current pandemic. Already emailed IRCC but no response yet.
Did you try calling IRCC using the TextNow App? 888-242-2100. If you haven't yet i suggest downloading the App and calling.

dossania

Sep 23, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Am I free to move to another province without any concerns?
recently received my CoPR, New Brunswick. I’ve been living here for almost 6 years on study permit then post graduate work permit before CoPR. I applied through the AIPP not PNP.
Has anyone here gone through this and have a an advise to give. Would be much appreciated.
My recommendation is for you to spend minimum 2 years in the province to avoid any issues with your citizenship application

Jun 3, 2019
My AoR is 27 April 2019 !
Its been over a year .. No updates since biometerics in cic account.. I havnt recieved any ADR either .. My Gcms says recommended pass and calls to ircc states Its in process , there are no red flags. webform recieved generic response n with the Covid 19 scenario I genuinely dont understand what Is to be done ! Should I submit updated experience letter cause the documents submitted are year old.. I believe my medical Is expired too ..
Please suggest what can be done.

ouadrasi

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
My AoR is 27 April 2019 !
Its been over a year .. No updates since biometerics in cic account.. I havnt recieved any ADR either .. My Gcms says recommended pass and calls to ircc states Its in process , there are no red flags. webform recieved generic response n with the Covid 19 scenario I genuinely dont understand what Is to be done ! Should I submit updated experience letter cause the documents submitted are year old.. I believe my medical Is expired too ..
Please suggest what can be done.
Unfortunately anything besides waiting is a waste of energy. Even in normal delays we couldn’t be sure how to trigger applications so imagine with the Covid-19! Arm your self with some extra patience and try to keep updated with info coming from IRCC.

Last edited:

sxg519

Dec 8, 2019
Hi All,

Has anyone with COPR landed in Canada after March 16th? It will very helpful to understand the landing and mandatory self quarantine process from someone who has gone through the same.

Would greatly appreciate any inputs.